Finn Finn The Better Twin {JackxFinn}

{AUTHOR'S NOTE; Hai guys it is Alina (: I am new to Wattpad and this is my first fanfic "orz well as you can see this is a WIP! This WILL be incest and there will be a sexual scene or two so I recommend if you do not like either of those things DO NOT READ THIS! Anyways feedback would be very appreciated please! And If you want more please do say so (: okay thank you for reading bye beautiful!}

I honestly do not know how to say this. I'm shocked a bit embarrassed of myself this time. I have not quite accepted that I was the one to start this all but I have to say-- I very much enjoy it.

My name is Jack Harries and I live with my twin brother Finn. Just him and I alone in our apartment. I make cheeky Youtube videos and Finn is always by my side!

So far it has been a normal life for us, we are pretty close to each other, and he, yes, he, never consider I much more than just his twin before. He does care about me a lot and I as well care about him a lot. He's really too kind a brother! And also a very cheeky fellow!

The issue is, I have feelings for him, since we were children he was always quite a popular boy, friendly with everyone. Although we are identical I always felt that Finn Finn was the better twin. I cannot quite say what perhaps his charisma, makes him much more attractive than me. His laugh, his smile, his eyes, his body, fuck ...maybe I am falling in love with myself! I think I love him. More than just a brother but something more. I want to do dirty things to him and I fantasize these thoughts everyday. I would wank off to the thought of him when every time I get horny. For the most part I kept this as my little secret from everyone. I do admit I get my fair share of ladies but I always felt that boys were more attractive. I never have good relationship with boys unfortunately and for all practical things, my twin brother is the only boy I am close with. Really, really close...