Chapter Fifty Three

Start from the beginning

As they move towards the Orcs, the Dead Army materialise behind them, and charge at them, who move back in astonishment. The Dead Army overrun the Orcs, and kill them all.

Back on the field of battle, Éowyn looks up at the Witch King. He grabs her by the throat, and lifts her up.

"You fool!" He hisses. "No man can kill me! Die now!"

From behind, Merry has crawled from behind the Witch King

From behind, Merry has crawled from behind the Witch King. He stabs him behind his knee, and the King drops Éowyn and falls to his knees. Merry groans in agony, and holds his arm that has stabbed him, falling back. Éowyn stands, and removes her helmet before the Witch King.

"I am no man!"

She thrusts her sword into the space in his helmet, as she lets out a yell

She thrusts her sword into the space in his helmet, as she lets out a yell. It sparks, and he roars and the sword flies back out. Èowyn falls to the ground, as the Witch King folds in on himself, screaming. After a moment, he disappears.

Legolas is counting, as he shoots his arrows.

"Fifteen, sixteen."

Aragorn fights fiercely on the battlefield, killing many Orcs. Sam follows behind Aragorn, also managing to get in a strike or two. Meanwhile, Éowyn crawls towards Théoden.

"Merry!" She calls.

Gothmog sees her, and limps towards her. She hears him, and turns around to see him. She tries to crawl faster, as he comes towards her. Éowyn reaches for Théoden's sword, but it falls away from her fingers as Gothmog closes in on her. Suddenly, Aragorn runs pass, blowing Gothmog's head clean off, and runs off not noticing Éowyn.

Meanwhile, Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas and Sam are still fighting. Aragorn spots an Oliphaunt, and looks to Legolas.

"Legolas!" He points to it, and the Elf slightly nods.

Legolas runs towards, it and jumps onto its tusk. He swings onto its front leg, and then onto its back leg. He climbs up arrows that are sticking out of it, and makes it to the top. He starts to shoot arrows at the Orcs, while counting his score.