Chapter 6: Proof of Friendship

Start from the beginning

"We have to stop MetalGreymon!" Takeru said anxiously.

"Nefertimon, let's go!" Pegasusmon urged. Both used their combo attack, "Sanctuary Bind" and bound MetalGreymon to the ground.

"Digmon, can you attack just the Evil Spiral?" Iori asked.

"I'm not sure. It's small and he is moving a lot." Digmon replied.

"Stop it! Don't attack Agumon!" Daisuke yelled as the rest was trying to do something. They were at their limit. Yamato struggled to stop Daisuke from getting in the way.

Eventually, MetalGreymon broke free of the bind and fired his Giga Destroyer.

"Everybody run!"

Digimon Kaiser was laughing for his victory.

"As expected from Perfect Level, with your power, I can take over the Digital World in no time!"

As a result of the attack, it created a smokescreen and the rest could only watch helplessly as Digimon Kaiser took off with MetalGreymon.

"Now, go MetalGreymon, to the next area!" Digimon Kaiser ordered. His sinister laughter echoes through the land.

"No, we can't catch up with them anymore." Iori realized.

"Still, MetalGreymon is incredible." Yamato remarked.

"It was my fault. What should I do?" Daisuke mumbled to himself.

"Daisuke." Yamato approached the goggle boy.

"What?" Daisuke turned to his direction. Yamato raised his fist and punched him. Daisuke fell on his butt in shock rubbing his swollen face.

"Oniichan!"

"Stop with your mantra and feeling sorry for yourself." Yamato said harshly. "You keep saying you wanted to prove your worth but what you are doing now had showed us otherwise." Daisuke looked up to Yamato who offered his hand.

"There are times that you have to give up something in order to gain something. This is not the time for hesitation. If we don't go all out, we won't be able to get Agumon back. That's what Agumon would want too. He'd rather be destroyed than to be used by Digimon Kaiser. Do you understand?" Yamato continued as Daisuke stared at him with gaped mouth. He took his hand and Yamato pulled him up.

"I..." Daisuke looked down feeling ashamed for himself. He was here to save Agumon but yet he was causing him more harm.

"Listen, everyone! If we were to save Agumon, next time when we fight MetalGreymon, don't hold back!" Yamato gave his order as a leader. He would answer for any consequences which came with it. Taichi would be okay with his decision right?

"Is that okay?" Hikari asked in doubt. She was afraid of losing Agumon.

"Yes, as Yamato said. If we care about Agumon, we can't hesitate anymore. Is that ok, everyone?" Tailmon turned to the rest.

"Understood!" The Digimon cried out in unison.

"Alright, lets go!" Takeru cheered.

At this moment, Miyako arrived with Hawkmon in a carriage. She would join them in the mission. Everyone smiled and nodded at her.

"Chosen Children, let's roll!" Miyako cheered her usual.

With the power of MetalGreymon's, Digimon Kaiser's territories expanded a lot more quickly. Digimon Kaiser was proud of his creation. Nothing could get in his way if the Evil Spiral could control the Perfect Level Digimon.

MetalGreymon growled.

"You want to fight more, huh? Good boy!" Ken praised.

Tentomon intercepted the carriage Daisuke and his group was travelling with. He was looking for them as he heard that they had a hard time. At the same time, Koushirou sent an e-mail to Iori to inform them that Digimon Kaiser was moving south.