Chapter Twenty-Three

Start from the beginning

Now we were both on the floor he was on top of me and I was trying to get up.

"How do we get into situations like these?" He said like a little, curious boy.

"I wonder." I reply through my teeth.

"Get off me you.... you.... you baka, no wait.... you aho!" I yelled in his ear making him push himself backwards, off of me.

"Agh!" He yelled in pain.

"Thank you and you're welcome." I said proud of my achievement. I got off the floor and began to make popcorn, while Daiki was still on the floor.

Once I was do e making my popcorn, I left the kitchen and went into the living room to watch the movie. I plop down on the couch and hear footsteps coming towards me.

"Daiki I kno- mhmhmh." He put his hand to cover my mouth and jumped over the couch. Then he picked me up, still covering my mouth. I kicked and punched, but it didn't do anything to him.

He started to take me up the stairs and towards his room.

Is this what he does to innocent girls? Taking them into his house acting all nice and then jumping at them, when they are the most vulnerable.

"Calm down. I don't bite and I'm not gonna hurt you." he informed me. He doesn't bite.... but I do.

I bit the hand that was covering my mouth. He remove it from my mouth with a yelp.

"What was that for?"

"I don't know... Maybe kidnapping me from the couch and then taking me to your room." I say angrily beginning to kick again.

"Okay, I'll explain everything once we get to my room."

"I don't wanna go to your room. Who knows what you'll do to me." I replied now worried about myself. I started flailing my arms as he opened the door to his room.

"Daiki, I'm serious, what are going to do to me?"

"Calm down."

"Let me warn you. I know ninja and kung-fu. I could hurt you so badly, that the doctors wouldn't know how to fix you." I say hoping the threat will make him think twice about what he's doing.... or well going to do.

He put me down on his bed. I got a nice look around his room. It was painted a nice lightish-darkish blue, the bed sheet was navy blue with a light blue pillow and blanket. His room was bigger and nicer than the room I was staying in. He had a bunch of trophies on a shelf and a closet full of clothes, stylish clothes.

Wow, he has more style than me..... after all I don't have much style. But still, his clothes are so much nicer than the ones I wear and besi- NO! Stop checking out his clothing and style, is that even possible?

I got off the bed when he went towards the door, when he turned around I... punched him in the face. Well.... specifically in the nose area.

"Ouch! Why did you do that?" Daiki asked holding his precious nose, sadly it wasn't bleeding.

"I don't what you're gonna do with me, so I hesitated and did the most reasonable thing that came to my mind." I replied with a shrug.

"Just get on the bed."

"NO!" I yell running at him. I punch him again, this time right in the gut. He let out a groan and I stood in a ready position, on case he wanted to fight back.

"Look I'm serious I'm not gonna hurt you."

"Sure." I say rolling my eyes.

"It sure seems like you wanna hurt me though...... I can't blame you..... you probably think I'm a bad person anyway." He said under his breath.

"What was that?" I asked him, even though I heard exactly what he said. A frown appeared on his face. No, don't frown, you're gonna make me feel bad. Ugh stop frowning.

I loosened up a bit and went back to the bed. I grabbed the pillow and sat down on the bed, cross legged whole hugging the pillow.

"What is it? Why did you bring me up here and then ask me to sit on the bed?" I asked letting out a sigh of anger because his frown forced me to actually listen to him. Curse you frown!

"Well...." he started

Hey guys, I'm really hating on myself for updating after so long and I don't blame you if ur hating on me too. But I still appreciate you for reading my book, besides you had to read the whole Chapter to be able to get to this apology. Anyways, I'm really sorry, but if you forgive me please do hit that star and give this chapter a vote and remember to comment. Keep reading to find out what will be next in loving the blue. Ciao *~*

P.S.: I'm rally sorry. I promise I'll update more often. It'll be like an early new years resolution. •-•