A RWBY Christmas Story: A Winter's Love

Start from the beginning

"ah yes my nieces ruby and yang." Winter look at him 'nice save qrow.' smile in place kept talking

"so you were invited as well?" obviously he was by his nieces because he is in town now because of ozpin. Or his own has finally shine out of the shadows been hiding from. Well he is here now. Winter knows he has a look alike name Mercury. Probably be his son or nephew. Who knows many surprises have pop out nowhere unexpected. Truly has heart for qrow cares deeply about him. She doesn't show it. Love hasn't learned anything nor taught her. Never experience it.

Winter grew up without it due to difference base from the family. Their love grew apart in pieces not once repair back were all them fix up together again. Destroy good life away. Dearly misses it all. And that's why we have the holidays to gather around bond one another catch up each other lives as bond new faces everyday.

Doze off in her thoughts that qrow cut her off

"You ok winter?" concern look at her "Oh I'm fine don't worry about me you drunken coward." spat him insult stood up from her place walk off somewhere else not be bother by him.

"Tch I'm use to her insults" mumble to himself

'she cares about me doesn't want to show out like a royal princess soldier she is around others so formal.'

he clean himself out well to impress nieces show an adult he is to them well taken care outside of Beacon Academy. Qrow is not party person much alone drinker spill problems out toxic matter. Drinks all he wants until demons stop bother him. Damn annoying going through that. he knows all too well.

Qrow wants what's best for his nieces gets help from Ozpin who checks on them occasionally during school hours. Thank goodness for Ozpin to help this man all trouble make sure they're both safe. He has his reasons to have vanish out of nowhere and now he has return, can catch up on them as see how they are doing. Includes catching up with winter. Oh they have history between them that no one knows. They were lovers back then until whatever happen ended that relationship for good. Feelings have grown stronger from the two far too long. Qrow worries about winter at all times. The girl can take care of her own but battles can defend herself well. Mostly worries for her emotionally.

A man never shows his emotions around the person he loves dearly but he is about to break the rule and confess his feelings to her if she likes it or not, rather be heard than behind scenes wait for perfect moment no he must make the move on her before it's too late.

'Qrow get it together man you love her!!!'

shout out in his mind no one can hear him. Reaction gives it away creeps the guest out. stood up straight made his way greet the guest as thinks of a plan to win winter's cold heart turn it all cozy warm inside. Quest to complete this.

Ozpin appear before him said

"Qrow glad you can make it the adults are planning to play this game of truth or dare along with the students well in the next room that is."

Qrow got an idea for his dare take action for winter notice him. Could careless about the fight that happen at the academy a few weeks ago, he would've let her defeat him and win because he is a gentleman of his word. Let his lady win at everything just to tease her for the fun of it. Made fire makes her entertaining in battles for Qrow.

That's how he is to everyone expect for winter she is different make it entertaining fun around her tease mad outta of her. overall, she is beautiful hair winter's snow eyes crystal white attitude of her is confident fearless brave of them all conquer anything in her way. A caring woman he claim years ago before drawn apart both ways. Young man must go for his lady at all cost. Everything that winter does is work not have fun around others busy being next person take over family's company. Not be huntress that she really is in eyes of all people. On to the Christmas party.