2

Darry threw a small trash can at Two-Bit for him to puke in as he grabbed a bunch of rags and started to clean up the mess on the floor.
"Darrrrrry" Sodapop groaned, "the smell is making me sick"

"Well news flash for you, little man. You are sick" Darry sighed as he finished cleaning up one of the messes.
He took Two-Bit to his chair and sat him down in it with his trash can and a blanket. "Stay here for now"
Darry then turned to Soda, "c'mere, let's get you cleaned up" he helped Soda up and to the shower. "Clean up and I'll get you a change of clothes" he sighed as he went to his room.

After he got Soda back on the couch which he had to clean, Darry finally could sit down. They were both fast asleep. Two-Bit hugging his trash can, all curled up, his face cringing with discomfort. Sodapop, only the top of his head showing from under his 4 blankets.
Darry sighed. He's exhausted. This is worse than working overtime for a year! He thought back on when him, Soda, and Ponyboy were all sick with the flu and their mom had to take care of them all. He doesn't know how she that.
Darry finally started to drift off to sleep when the front door slammed open, "HEEEEY!" Steve and Dally barged in.

A/N
Hey guys hope you like this! Comment on what you want to read in here! This can be anything Outsiders!! I would love to hear suggestions for ideas and comments on what you think of it so far!

Randee 💗