Chapter 1

Today is the day that I've been waiting forever. The day when my dream will become reality. Since I was a little girl my dream is to go to England. It's my favorite country. I want to travel and see the world. Especially when you live in a small city like mine. It's called Minnetonka. I'm 18 years old and the only foreign place I've ever seen is my grandparents house. I'm unemployed. The only thing I do for living is making videos for my YouTube channel. I don't have that much subscribers but I'm happy with it. My name is Aubrey Abbot and I want to become a famous YouTuber. My best friend Callum, think it's stupid, but everyone has it's own opinion right ? And I want to meet Jack and Finn Harries so badly. They are my inspiration. I have subscribed to JacksGap since the beginning. But enough with me and my dreams.

Right now I'm on a plane to England with my friend Callum. We will stay there for two weeks. Still another hour. Soon we arrived at the airport in London. I'm so excited ! I pulled my phone out of his pocket and ran instagram. When the front camera loaded I took a quick selfie with Callum and posted it on Twitter with a little message.

aubreyabbot: I just arrived here in London with my mate Callum ! #craziness xoxo (:

I called a cab and I gave him the address of the hotel. After 5 minutes we were there. I paid the driver and I took my suitcase from the boot. We settled in our room and we started unpacking our stuff. Suddenly my phone rang and I answered. I was speaking with Finn Harries !