Chapter forty one- Happy Birthday

Start from the beginning

   "Its not my fault flame for brains over here always annoys me."

   "You pickin a fight, Ice princess?"

   "Bring it on!"

They both got up, but soon fell to the floor when Erza smashed their heads together. 

   "Enough! Stop acting like children!"

   "Right."

   "Sorry."

Both of them climbed back in their seats and pouted. I grabbed Natsu's shoulder, and pulled him close. 

   "You'll be fine."

He wrapped his arms around me and smiled. 

   "Now I am."

   "Eww! Lucas look at mom and dad!"

Lucas ran out and made a disgusted face.

   "Help me! Help, I'm blind!"

He grabbed onto Nashi's shoulder, and started falling to the floor.

   "Oh yea? Then what about this."

Nastu sat up, and connected our lips. I could hear all of the kids groaning and saying eww. When I looked back, Nashi and Lucas were covering each others eyes.

   "Natsu!"

I hit him on the shoulder, and he laughed. 

   "Oh, guys!"

We all looked at Mira, who had a big smile on her face.

   "I'm pregnant!"

Everyone's mouths dropped, and Ellie ran up to her.

   "What does that mean?"

   "You're going to be a big sister."

   "Really!?"

Her face lit up, and she turned to everyone else.

   "Ha! I'm going to be a big sister!"

   "Yea, well I'm already a big brother!"

   "Stop saying that!"

Lucas stuck his tongue out at Nashi, and she tackled him. 

   "You act like a two year old!"

   "You're just mad cause I'm older!"

   "Hey! Why are my grand kids fighting?"

   "Grandpa!"

They both ran up, and wrapped their arms around his legs.

   "Dad? When did you get here?"

   "Just now."

We both sighed, and smiled. As long as Nashi and Lucas are happy. 

~~~

   "We should probably get going. I have to get Ellie in bed."

   "Okay!"

   "We're gonna head home, too. Its starting to get late."

Everyone started leaving, and Natsu walked them out. 

   "Alright you two. Time for bed."

   "But mooom!"

   "Don't you 'but mom' me. Come on."

I followed them into the room, and pulled some pajamas out. After they both changed, they laid down. 

   "Goodnight guys."

Right before I shut off the light, Nashi stopped me. 

  "Wait!"

   "What is it?"

   "Can you tell us a story?"

   "Sure!"

I pulled a chair into the middle of the room, and thought for a moment. 

   "Okay. Once there was a princess who was best friends with a dragon. The princess and the dragon always played together with their friends when they were little. One day, something happened to the princess's mom and dad. Her castle was burned down, and she was the only one saved. The princess became very sad, and didn't play with her friends anymore. Eventually the princess was living in her own house, and still didn't talk to anyone. That is, until she ran into the dragon! Her and the dragon started talking again, and he even decided to stay with the princess. They were becoming good friends again, and were always laughing with each other. As time passed, the dragon and the princess fell in love. The princess was so happy, and she never wanted to leave the dragon's side. But their was another princess who got very jealous, and tried to keep the two apart. The dragon was confused, and even tried leaving to go very far away. When the princess heard about this, she realized she didn't want the dragon to leave. When she found him, they made up, and decided to go back home. A few weeks passed, and the dragon asked the princess to marry him! This made her very happy, and she told him yes. All of their friends showed up for the wedding, and it was one of the best days of her life. The princess later on had two beautiful children, and they lived together as a happy family. She was very happy, and wouldn't ever trade her new life for the world. The end."

Lucas was already asleep, but Nashi smiled at me. 

   "Mommy, is that the story of you and daddy?"

   "How'd you know?"

   "Because you and daddy love each other."

   "You're right. Happy Birthday."

I gave her a kiss on the for head, and left the room. 

   "That was some story."

  "You listened?"

  "Yea."

Natsu smiled at me, and pulled me to the bedroom. Once we were laid down, he wrapped his arm around my waist, and pulled me close.

   "I love you, Luce."

   "I love you, Natsu."

~~~

Sorry this chapter is so crappy >.<