Devin POV:

"Boosie and Tye where the fuck y'all niggas at?" I yelled into the voicemail.

These niggas been putting me straight to voicemail so I decided to call up my right hand, Sammy Boy.

"We out here boss, where you at?"

"Tryna figure out why the fuck Boosie and Tye ain't picking up their fucking phones." I yelled into the phone.

"Don't even worry about it, I'm on it."

"Good look." I said before ending the call.

I pulled up to the scene seeing the lights off in Kash's trap and seeing my goons all parked out with their mask disguising their faces.

I was ready to kill this nigga once an for all.
I pulled out my Glock and turned it off safety cocking it back, I was ready to body this dude.

Kash POV:

I ran quietly over to the front where no one can see me and I spotted another goon getting out the ride holding is pistol to his waist.

This dumb mother fucker. I smirked.

I slowly ran up behind him and before I can get at him my goons do before him, setting off loud gun noises I can see all the neighbors turning of their lights looking out in the window.

They all knew me and I was cool with all my neighbors so they knew not to call the police when shit like this pop off.

I bend down seeing my goons holding the suspect who was shot in the ribs a couple times.

"Who ya with?" I asks putting the gun to his head.

He chuckles as if he's not in the position to die. "Nigga you mind as well kill me." He stated as he coughs up some blood still laughing.

"Mmm loyalty I fucks wit it, but aight nigga." I smirked.

Three silent bullets went into his heart as I saw his eyes grew wider and out he was.

Devin POV:

My niggas were dying left and right and now my right hand Sammy Boy, was gone.

This mission will have to go thru next time cus right now a nigga ain't ready to die.

I backed out slowly still having my Glock in my other hand and then came up some of Kash's goons shooting at my ride. My mask was on my face so niggas ain't know it was me. I lock eyes with Kash before I sped off and all he did was smirk. Smirk as if he knew it was I that was behind this shit.

I hope none of them mother fuckers aint snitch on a nigga.

Lyric POV:

G and I sat and talk in this Columbia bar/club that sat right off the island making the scenery look so beautiful.

"G this is perfect." I said.

I observe as others danced on the dance floor enjoying each other company and Columbian music played in the background.
"No beautiful your perfect."

I giggled , this dude is such a flirt its cute tho.

"Thank you." I blushed touching my chest.

"Care to dance?" He asks holding his hand out for me to take.

"Don't mind if I do." I said grabbing his hand into mines.

He spins me as we landed in the middle of the floor causing me to laugh, and then we two step to the beat as he hold onto my waist and my arms wrapped around his neck.

"So whats a beautiful lady like you doing in this industry." He said referring to the streets.

"Well as you know, I'm big time in NY and its all cus of my father. You might heard of him, Gavin Davis the First." I proudly stated as he spun me again

"Your father was THE notorious kingpin Gavin Davis?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yep! So I decided after he died that I take over his business and then later on I made that into something I can call my own. I started my exotic parties which are still going great and now I'm trying to start this strip club for all wealthy men to come and enjoy." I beamed.

He bends me down as he looks into my eyes.

"As long as I see you there every once in a while, then I'll be one of your best spenders."

"That's if you give me the club sir." I grinned.

"Babyeh you been had it." He said lifting me up and holding me tight as we dance to the song.

Check!

Excuse mistakes !