A mistake

Chapter 2

Ben throws his keys onto the table as you flop down onto the sofa.

"Do you want anything?" Ben asks you, walking to the kitchen.

"No," You mumble into the cushions.

Ben returns with two beers. He sits one on the table and then tries to hand the other one to you.

"Ben, I don't want anything." You look up at him through red, tired eyes.

"just take it."

You sigh, taking the beer in your hand. He sits down next to you, flicking on the Tv.

"How are you feeling?" He puts an arm around your shoulders, slouching back into the cushions.

"Like shit." You grunt.

"Listen, we'll get though this. I've told you. He loved you. He wouldn't want you to be like this. You made him a happy man, Denvir."

"I just can't believe he's gone. I just... I thought he could get through it..."

He puts his hand on your face. You both sit facing each other. He moves his hand further down your face, cupping your cheek. You close your eyes, taking in his scent and put your beer down on the table. You ignore the alarm bells going off in your head and then find yourself clasping your arms around his neck, feeling his lips come crashing down onto yours. You hear him groan in between breaths. He pulls you onto him, getting up from the couch. With you legs around his waist and hands still around his neck, lips still fiercely pounding against each other, you enter the threshold of Ben's bedroom. You run your hands through his hair, deepening the kiss. Ben grabs the bottom of your teeshirt, lifting it over your head. The cold air hits your body like ice, making you gasp. Ben pushes you back onto the bed, coming on top of you. You find the bottom of his teeshirt and strip it back from his skin. Your skin coming into contact with Bens makes your body shiver. His soft warm fingers caress the curvature of your jawline, leading down to your trousers. He undoes the button and peels them from your legs. You wait, impatiently as he pulls back for a second, unbuckling his belt and pulling off his jeans. You slide out of your pants while noticing his boxers are tight around a certain area. You grab them and pull them off.

He comes down into you, slowly. A moan escapes your lips, making Ben giggle a litte. You throw back your head. You feel him, taste him, want him. He kisses your neck, slow and tenderly while trying to find the clasp of your bra. When he finds it with his fingers, he undoes it.

The rest of the night goes by in flashes. You ignored all of the warnings from yourself. The thought of you and ben... This- almost- alien concept was not thought about. You refused to listen to your heart which after this, would not belong to Ben.