The Big Blow up Chapter 2

MAY'S P.O.V

Once I was done asking her when the flight to London was going to arrive, someone interuped me in a husky yet smooth english accent. I turned around to confront him, "EXUSE ME, but I was talking to her!" And one I made eye contact with the person I instantly felt my cheeks burn. "Oh sorry love, didn't mean to interrupt your conversation". Zayn said with a slight smirk on his face. once I was done freaking out, I looked back at the woman at the front desk and she said " Miss, the flight to London will be here in 30 minutes please take a seat in the waiting area". I looked at her still an shock and was able to nod and walk away avoiding eye contact. When I took a seat next Lydia and Nyla they just giggled with their hands over their faces. I slumped back in my seat feeling totally and utterly embarrassed. " I can't believe I just did that". "You couldn't have known it was him" Lydia pointed out "yeah it least he wasn't mad at you" Nyla said "But it was Zayn Malik"! I exclaimed "We know" they said simultaneously while smirking at the thought of it. "Ugh" I said in frustration.

ZAYN'S P.O.V

Once she had walked away the women at the front desk asked "How may I help you" "Oh yeah can you tell me if our manger called at the name of Mark?" I said "No I am sorry Mr. Malik no one has called at the of Mark. would you like us to phone him for you?" she asked "Umm... no that would be fine thanks". I walk towards the guys sitting down in the waiting area. Harry walks up to me and asked "Zayn did Mark call yet., "No I guess will just have to wait lads" Zayn said as Harry and I sat down I tilted my head forward I could see the girl I saw at the front desk was across from us in the second row their were to girls next to her laughing I am guessing they were her friends. I decided to go  and apologize to her again.

LYDIA'S P.O.V

When the we finally stopped laughing we got our iPods to listen to some music. I looked around to find the screen that shows the airline flights and what time they would be arriving at but instead Zayn Malik walks towards us I elbow May in the ribs and she looks at me strange and confuse. "What was that for she asked Zayn is coming over here I said with a smile. "Oh my gosh what does he want now I've already embarrassed myself enough today". she said while rolling her eyes "I don't know but looks very, very sexy" I said she smacked me on the arm and gave me a glare. "What, he Is". I said " Shh here he comes act like you don't see him". May said whispering and putting in her head phones in. "Why would I do that he's gorgeous how would I miss him" I said "Just do it"! May said rolling her eyes. When he was in front of us and waiting for us to look up or even speak. What was I supposed to say I look up at him and he smiles at me with his big brown eyes. "Hi" I said trying to play it cool. "Hey I just came to apologize for what happened earlier". he said I looked over at May and she was ignoring him. I looked at her with anger in my eyes but she still didn't notice me or him I stood up and said "Thank you for apologizing we appreciate it" "No problem love" I blushed "So where are you and your friends headed" he said "Oh well we got accepted to London's School Of Arts but we got on the wrong flight and now were waiting for the next flight to London. "Yeah we just got back from a concert in Rome so now were heading back to London were just waiting on our manger to arrive so we can go". he said we stood their for about 20 seconds. "I  don't think that woman is telling us the right time of our flight". I said Well why don't I ask her, I am Zayn Malik after all, he winked. I beam, that would be great, thank you so much!" "No problem love." he said. We started to walk towards the front desk.

NYLA'S P.O.V

"Where's Lydia?" I asked I looked around the airport and found Lydia at the front desk with Zayn Malik! "Oh my gosh what is she doing " I said in shock I yanked the headphones out of May's ears "What!" she yelled "Look" I yelled back "Lydia is over their with Zayn!" she looked over to them and looked just as surprise as I was "Ugh I told her to ignore him he never listens does she". "Calm down their just talking to the women at the front desk" I said "what ever I guess right. Hey is our flight here yet?" she asked "I have no Idea maybe we should ask Zayn and Lydia " I said she looked over at them and waited for them to come up to us. when they came up to us Lydia sat next to me and May and said guys I have bad news. our flight wont be here till tomorrow morning." "What" May and I yelled "Yeah I am surprised to I guess well have to sleep here for the night in till our flight shows up in the morning at 7:00pm" "What we have to be at the school  today at 2:00" I said mad and shocked that this was happening. when I looked around to see if Zayn was their watching us explode but he had disappeared.