foreword

A/N

Hello, my loves, and welcome to FORGET ME NOT!

I know, it's been a long while. Thank you for being patient with me while I took a much-needed hiatus. Often, it feels like I've been on wattpad forever and been writing even longer, and I had been feeling really burnt out from that recently, so I really needed this.

But I am back with a (sort of) brand new story. Some of you may have already read this, or at least be a little familiar with it. Forget Me Not was published back in 2016 (...I think?), but it was on another profile to promote a movie, so I've finally brought it back—this time, with an updated plot that fits better with the timeline of Miles Away, and much better writing (hopefully!).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this story. It's been awhile since we've returned to universe #2, so let's hope I've still got it!

x Noelle

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FORGET ME NOT

never let me go

#2.6

series two . book six

no sparks required || the cinderella deception || notorious || knight in distress || it takes two || FORGET ME NOT || bringing back brielle || miles away || here to stay

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

forget me not was previously a commissioned story for TheChoiceMovie. this is the full and updated version, which contains many new scenes and an extended plotline. it is not necessary to have read the old version to understand this new one.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

for the ones

who wish to forget.

what's past is past.

and the future

awaits.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

没想到,

命运又把你带回我的身边。

(i never thought that

fate would bring you back to me.)

– 半是甜蜜半是伤 (love is sweet), 2020

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

In her freshman year of college, Emma Chen meets Dylan Torres for the first time. When they become chemistry lab partners, it seems as though sparks should fly, but they don't. Because wallflower Emma is dating the resident bad boy, and quarterback Dylan is with the head cheerleader.

Fast-forward years later, and an unexpected accident has wiped Dylan of any memories he has of Emma. Now only a stranger to him, it's up to her to find the memories that he's lost to save their relationship.

But as she digs deeper into their history, she begins to wonder if some secrets were best left where they were: back in their college days.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

this story contains graphic violence, sexual references, swearing and trigger themes.

read at your own discretion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tba

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dylan torres || cole sprouse

emma chen || bai lu

you can find the aesthetic boards for Forget Me Not on my pinterest (hepburnettes) under the board 夏《summer.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

youngblood || 5 seconds of summer

all too well || taylor swift

if the world was ending || jp saxe, julia michaels

drivers license || olivia rodrigo

ghost || christopher

you can find the full playlist for Forget Me Not on my spotify (hepburnettes) under the playlist riverdale.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

contact or follow me on any of these sites:

hepburnetteswp || instagram || facebook

hepburnettes || pinterest || spotify

noelle n. || amazon || goodreads || ibooks || smashwords

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2021 Noelle N. All rights reserved.