Childhood memories

My life is has been hard, because I suffered of bullying. My classmates didn't harmed me, but they didn't wanted to be my friends. I never understood why. Maybe it was because I was annoying, or maybe I tried so hard and that it was weird. I remember one they that one of my classmates made a brithday party every single girl and boy of the class was invited except for me of course, then I realize that a any classmate liked me.

I was alone. No one liked me in my class so eventually I searched for friends, and then it was a little girl I think she was in first grade and I was on fourth or fifth grade. I don't remember. The thing is that we had a wonderful friendship, sometimes I remember that girl I think she was my second best friend. Her name was Camila.

What happened to my first best friend? well, we never walked away from each other. She used to tell me every secret and I tell her every secret too, we had so much fun together she taught me how to draw, she was mature to be on first grade and me well, I was a child and of course I was childish. One day we were on a class and I really like a ball, it was little and colourful so I stole it. She saw me, and she shout that I have stolen the little ball. I got angry, and I harm her. She cried, and since then we never talked again.

On fourth grade the boys of my class didn't like me at all so they bothered me. I cried for everything. If they told me ugly I cried, so one day I was crying as always so this two girl come close and told what was wrong, I explain it and since then we became friends, me and them forever.

On sixth grade a new guy came. He was fat his hair was brown, his hair cut was like a mushroom, and he was angry most of the time. We started to talk by messenger and we became friends, eventually I had my first crush. It was weird I felt awful most of the time, but one day he told me that he was in love with a close friend of mine and he had given his password to her. My heart was broken but I talked to him anyway, and yes I was in friend zone.

We graduated from middle school (seventh grade) my "lovely" classmates and I had a better relationship but I always hated them for what they did to me all those years, so I pretended to like them when we went to junior high school (eighth grade). I stop talking to them because I wanted something different. I wanted new friends, but new things were coming ahead.