Chapter Seventeen: Letting Go

Start from the beginning

Laurent smiles again before leaning back down to share another kiss. After relishing in the sweet taste of Larry he reaches his hand down to grab himself then slowly slides inside of Larry's awaiting hole causing Larry to break the kiss and gasp in Laurent's mouth. Laurent moves his lips from Larry's mouth to allow Larry to moan and pant as much as he wants because it always makes Laurent feel good to know that he pleases him so much. His lips traveled to his cheek then down to his neck as he moves slowly yet powerfully inside his love all while listening to the sweet sounds echoing from Larry. The combination of Larry feeling so amazing and hearing his sweet moans causes Laurent to start releasing some of his own. Now at ear level of Larry, Laurent whimpers and pants into Larry's ear. This only turns Larry on even more and now Laurent can feel Larry's hands rubbing his hands up and down his back. Whenever Laurent hits a certain spot Larry responds by firmly digging his nails into his skin causing Laurent to hiss. He doesn't mind though because it's more of a turn on then it is pain. Laurent's deep and beautiful strokes continue and now he's hearing some light sniffs coming from Larry so he lifts his head up to look at his face. That's when he notices tears sliding down Larry's temples... 

Laurent: "What's wrong my love? Why are you crying"?

Larry: *sniff* "You just make me feel so good Laurent". 

Laurent: "I always want to make you feel good bebe and I will keep making you feel good". 

Unable to respond verbally yet again Larry simply nods and at that moment Laurent angles his hips to lightly thrust into Larry causing two more tears to slip from his eyes as he closes them and opens his mouth. Laurent's speed steadily increases as he watches Larry in the state of ecstasy he's in feeling so grateful that he's the one responsible for it...but there's only so much Laurent can take of Larry feeling as amazing as he does as well as witnessing his face twisting in several different expressions of pleasure before he feels his third orgasm of the night on the rise. Larry is feeling his as well and Laurent is completely aware of it...

Laurent: "Let's cum together bebe", he whispers. 

After a few more strong pumps they both cry out loudly into the atmosphere as Laurent fills Larry up. Larry's cum never looked more beautiful...thick and creamy as it sits on top of his hard abs. Of course Laurent is always more than grateful so he does what comes naturally to him and using his tongue to lick him clean. Now, Larry can safely say that he's tired enough to go to sleep. Resuming their hold on each other their eyes flutter before they fall asleep at the same time...feeling as full and as happy as ever... 

~morning~

The alarm clock goes off and Laurent is the first to wake up. With Larry still secure in his arms he has to softly lean over and shut it off without waking him up. Once successful he looks down at the sleeping beauty and smiles as he observes how peaceful he looks. Then...

Laurent: "Larry? Time to get up bebe".

Larry: "Mmm. No Laurent. I want to sleep some more. I'm tired".

Of course Laurent knows why so he just smiles....

Laurent: "I'm sorry but we have the workshop bebe". *pause* "I'll order us some breakfast and you get ready, oki"?

Larry: *sigh* "Oki. I'll get ready baby". 

By this point Larry's eyes are wide open so he watches Laurent climb out of bed still completely naked. He also watches as Laurent slides into his pants then walks over to the desk to order the food. He quickly realizes that the more he watches him the more he will want him all over again and they don't have time for that...although highly desired. With a small smile on his face and one more quick observation of Laurent he lightly sighs then quietly slips out of bed to make his way to the shower. He decides it will be a rather quick one so he can enjoy breakfast while it's warm but while he's in there he finds himself doing more smiling than showering. He's smiling because he's simply reflecting on his initial resistance of them coming back to an island...mostly because of the back and forth emotions they went through after coming back from Fiji. Now he's starting to realize that trying to fight what's so obvious isn't doing either of them any good. It didn't take Laurent proposing that they have each other for two weeks to develop these feelings because they were there long before. Their moments of passion only intensified them and now being here with Laurent...taking care of him when he was sick...hearing Laurent tell him that he's the brightest star he's ever seen then singing sweetly to him in his ear? He can literally feel his heart fluttering at all of it...so much so that he realizes he's just standing in front of the water so he shakes himself out of the beautiful trance he's in to wash his tired yet thoroughly satisfied body to come out and join Laurent for breakfast...