Chapter Two. <3

Guys, I hope you're liking this story so far. <3

By the way, this story is inspired by the song over there --------------------->

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning to Sheridan and Sadie jumping on my bed. Wow, really?

"What?" I groaned. It was too early for this. 

"Let's go get something to eat!" Sheridan said. I put my pillow over my head. No normal person should get up this early. 

They kept jumping up and down on my bed until I finally agreed to get up. I got up and changed quickly. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36488949) 

I can't believe I'm actually up this early, during the summer. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to see the girls waiting on me. Melanie and Jake were sitting in the kitchen already eating. If there was food here, why are we going out? I just shrugged it off, we walked outside and hopped in our car. We drove to McDonald's and went in. We ate before leaving. We were sitting in the car after eating, trying to find something to do. We didn't want to waste any of our summer sitting at our rental house. While we were talking, my phone started ringing. A text from Christian. 

From: Chris. :]

hey, you wanna come over and swim? Caitlin is out picking up a friend.... I don't think she will be back anytime soon...

I sighed. I loved Christian and all, he was like my brother, but I hate the fact that he was Caitlin's brother. I do miss Caitlin, I'm not going to lie, but she hurt me. That's not what best friends do. 

"Hey, guys. Do you wanna go swim at Christian's? Caitlin is out." I asked them. They agreed and I replied with a quick 'okay' before we headed back to the house to change. We got there and changed quickly before heading next door. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36490081)

I knocked on the door and about 5 minutes later, Christian opened it. He looked really nervous. What the hell? We got inside and we all headed to the back where the pool is. We swam for about an hour, and we just sat around the pool, talking. I heard the door to the house open and close. I turned around and was surprised at what I saw. Caitlin and Justin walking towards us. Great.

I looked over at Christian who just gave me a apologetic smile. Wow, he knew about this?! Sheridan and Sadie looked over at me worriedly. I just rolled my eyes. 

"Uhmm, hey guys. What are you doing here?" Caitlin asked. Oh, so she didn't know we were going to be here?

"We just came over to swim." Sheridan laughed nervously. I think everyone was kind of nervous right now. It was quiet for a couple of minutes, until Justin decided to talk, "So, we have 2 beautiful ladies here. Do you three have names?" He asked.

Is he joking right now?! Sheridan and Sadie introduced theirselves. I could feel all of them staring at me. Awkward. 

"So, do you have a name?" Justin asked me. 

I rolled my eyes to myself before turning around. I glared at him. When he realized who I was, his jaw dropped. He looked over at Caitlin. He whispered something in her ear and she just nodded. He sighed and looked back over at me. I turned back around and looked down into the pool water, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. 

There was an awkward silence for a while.

"So...." Christian said, trying to break the silence.

After a while, I couldn't take the awkwardness anymore. I stood up and looked at Sheridan and Sadie, "I'm gonna go back to the house. Wanna come?" I asked them.

They said that they would stay there for now. I just agreed. I slipped my shorts and shirt back on. I felt Justin's eyes on me the whole time. After I was ready to go, I  said bye to Sheridan, Sadie, and Christian and walked over to the house. I walked in the house and slammed the door. Justin just makes me so mad. He doesn't even have to say anything to make me mad. Just to see, him and Caitlin walking together, brings back memories. 

I walked up to 'my room' and flopped down on the bed. I sighed and got out my laptop. I logged onto Facebook and updated my status.

Seeing you together with her, brings back so many memories... 

I went downstairs into the kitchen and got a Mountain Dew before heading back up to the room. When I got there, I had some comments on that status.

Christian Beadles: Sorry, I didn't tell you...

Sheridan Taylor: Don't worry, girl. (:

I replied to them quickly. My phone started ringing, next. I sighed and reached over to the bedside table and picked it up. I answered it without looking at the I.D.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey." I heard a husky voice on the other side. I immeadiatly knew who it was. "What do you want, Justin?" 

"I just want to talk. You never gave me a chance to explain myself." He repiled.

I sighed, "I don't want to talk to you, that's why."

"Please.." He begged.

"Fine."

"Can I come over?" He asked. I could almost hear his smile on the other end.

I agreed and we hung up. I can't believe I'm about to do this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go... Chapter 2. 

Next Chapter has more Justin. obviously. (: