" I can't say that I do. I can sense things when they're about to happen but not before. "

     " Bud I am doing this for your safety and ours. This isn't permanent. Just temporary. "

I sighed. " That's what the last family said. "

     " They didn't get to know you like I have. Think of this as a break from reality. A chance to control yourself, and allow this stuff to blow over. "

I nodded as he started the car back up. The sounds of the tires against the gravel was the only thing flooding our ears. Other than the irrefutable silence. " Why won't you tell Jahod? "

     " It's not his place to know anything yet. I want him to continue being a normal kid. All of this would be too much on him. I also cannot disclose things that happen within my line of work because it is confidential. "

" I understand. " I said and ended all conversation. The afternoon sun was shining on my face as our ride continued. When the car pulled over on the side of the rode I was confused. " Where are we? "

     " Get out. " Dad says, and I opened my door cautiously.

     Another car pulled up behind us. A man got out of the car. He approached us, and Dad conversed with him. Once they finished talking I was directed to get my things out of the back seat. I did as I was told. I held both boxes in my hands, and walked over to Dad and the guy. He placed a firm hand on my shoulder as I looked between the two.

" Bud. You are going to go with this man for a while. He will monitor you, and make sure you are okay. You are going to a place where others are just like you. Sort of like a hidden organization. "

     I looked at him and then at the guy. " How can I trust him. "

" I can vouch for him." He laughs. " Remember to take your medicine. Continue jotting down your experiences in your journal. I'll be in touch. Bud... Absolutely no contact with anyone back home. Give everything a moment to die down. "

     " Okay. I trust your judgement. " I went over and got into the car with the random stranger I was met. I had no reason to be nervous. He looks to be on the up and up.

   They continued to chit chat for a few minutes. I sat in the car waiting for them to finish up their chatting. I decided I could view my new app I just downloaded. I pulled out my device and went directly to my camera app that I set up for the house. I logged on and several rooms in the house popped up minus the bathroom and Cashe's room. I looked upon the screen to find Jahod's room.

     I clicked on the box where the camera was focused in his room, but I didn't see him. I clicked my tongue, and then lights cut on. His room was completely empty. I repeated my motion, and the lights turned back off. I exited the camera out of his room, and went to mines. No one was in there either. I finally gave him permission to go inside though he wonders how I always knew he was at the door. It was a combination of my senses and my camera.

     The guy opened the door and got inside. I powered down my phone, and I placed it inside my jeans pocket. I had a fear that he would try to take it from me. He grunted as he sat, and got himself situated. I watched as Dad pulled off down the road. Once he started the car up we pulled off down the opposite direction. The ride was torturously silent. His posture was straight and he had both hands on the steering wheel focusing intently on the road. I couldn't help but stare.