"B-because." I strutted but Alex cut me off.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked stopping.

This was awkward." Yes." I got under the bed sheets suddenly for the first time feeling insecure.

"Wouldn't you like to lose it to me?" Alex slurred.

"Alex!" I whispered yelled." Not funny. Plus you have a fiancé it feels wrong." I lied it didn't feel wrong one bit and I started feeling guilty for it.

Alex got under the covers with me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

"I don't love her like I lo-." Alex started coughing. Like he loves who? He loves someone else?!

I turned to face him." If you don't love her then why are you marrying her. You don't marry someone you don't love. You marry the person you love."

"My parents her parents arranged it makes them so happy that we are marring each other. We're both high class persons. Are parents have friends for a long time." I turned to face the wall away from Alex but he still had his hands over my waist.

"Arranged married are out of fashioned. Just find another upper class girl." I said annoyed.

"Like you?" Alex asked nuzzling his head in my neck.

"I'm to young. Plus I don't love you." I said. I don't know what I feel for Alex. It can't love someone I just meant. Alex stiffened when I said I said I didn't love him.

Alex turned me around." Stop lying to yourself. Goodnight." He told me turning around away from me, and turning if the lights.

Stop lying to myself? I don't love him. I thought I don't I don't. It's just a crush. I thought of course.

I lay there acting asleep. I closed my eyes when he turned around. He was asleep

"To bad because I do." He said in a sleepy voice. He sounded like he was half awake and half asleep. Was he talking in his sleep?

I felt my eye get droopy. I let sleep take over.

~

I slowly opened my eyes. Sun was shining through the curtains. My hands went to my head. I had the hugest headache.

I slowly got up. Why I'm I in bra and underwear? I squinted my eyes trying to remember what happened yesterday.

I only remember. Talking to Harry. Harry taking me to my room. AND ALMOST DOING IT WITH ALEX. I barely remember anything before that. I slowly turned my head and saw Alex sleeping away like a baby. I got up quietly so I wouldn't wake Alex up. I walked to the bathroom with my clothe in my hand. I splashed water on my face taking the little make up I had on. I stopped when I saw a a reddish make around my collar gone. Alex gave me a hickey! On the bright side my hair can cover it. I slipped into the shower and took a quick shower. I thought about yesterday. Alex loves someone else. I doubt it's me. He probably thinks I'm his toy. What did he mean by.'To bad because I do? I finished showering and dryer off while slipping my clothe from yesterday on. I looked for a brush in the hotels cabinets. I found a new one in a drawer. I quickly combed my brown locks. My hair was a bit wavy. My browns eyes started back at me. Why me I thought. Alex probably can find prettier girls to party with. But I'm not that ugly I thought to myself chuckling. To be honest I even consider my self pretty.

I finished and went out to the room to find it made and cleaned. Alex wasn't in sight neither was his clothe.

I walked into the room where Alex was takin pills.

"Headache?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Ally?" He asked surprised to see me.

"Who else?" I asked.

"Sorry. I don't remember much of yesterday. I only remember eating." I gave Alex a dumb look.

"You only remember eating?" I asked so he didn't remember anything else.

Alex finished his cup of water.

"I also remember last night." He said. Oh no he remembers!

"Last night?" I asked trying to keep my voice normal.

"I meant my dream I had last night."

"What was your dream?" I asked him.

"I'll tell you on the way to the car. We should start going or the employes will start thinking something is up. We're going sneak in and act like we just got up." Alex said.

"Have a good day Mr.Kobra." Said the lady.

"Same to you." Alex winked at her. Making her blush.

"You have lots of girlfriends." I said annoyed.

"Is someone jealous?" Asked Alex nudging me.

"Me? Jealous of course not." I lied. Okay I was a bit jealous but only a bit.

"My lady." Alex opened the passenger door and helped me in.

"Thank you." I joked back in a posh accent.

Alex jumped in his seat.

"So what was your dream?" I asked. I made sure my hair covered the hickey Alex gave me."

"You won't believe it." Alex said chuckling.

"Try me."

"Well I had a dream of me and you almost doing it." Holy. He thought it was a dream.

"Haha.What a weird dream." I said laughing awkwardly. Alex frowned at me.

"It was so real." Alex said more to himself.

"You have the strangest dreams."

"I tend to." Alex steered into my long drive way.

"So what happened?"

I just told Alex what I remembered leaving out our make-out scene.

Alex seemed to remember the things I didn't.

" I did what?" I asked astonished.

"I'm serious you were drinking like a pig." I hit Alex in the shoulder.

"Okay we are going to sneak into our room and act like we are still sleeping. Because if they found out we didn't make it home last night we are dead meat." I nodded totally agreeing. A employe could tell my dad we didn't sleep home last night. Alex parked his car somewhere where people can't see you.

"We have to go thought the workers door." Alex and me slowly got out of the car softly shutting the door behind us.

We crept quiet like a mouse to the door Alex mentioned. I was lookout while Alex made sure the cost was clear.

"Quick to the stairs." I had my heels in my hand so I wouldn't make any noise we were on the second floor. Alex shoved me into a closet.

"Someone's coming." We listened to the footsteps die out before we got out. I pulled on Alex's hand when he wasn't following me. It looked like he was looking last my neck our at it.

We took the flight of stairs that lead to our room. We finally reached it.

"Well see you soon." I said opening my door. Alex grabbed my hand. It looked like he was going kiss me but he moved my hair behind my ear.

"Is that a hickey?"

*A/N*

** This chapter wasn't as short.**

Okay I'm going hold a voting thingy.