I look over at him and see that smirk on his face and I want to go punch him again. I want to punch him so bad right now.

"You all delete that pic of me in my towel. And you can have a pic of me in my clothes. Or I will punch you and delete the pics after you drop your phone and you will not get a pic later." I storm out of the bathroom giving them time to decide. Turning to give them that I was serious look and I was not going to give them much time to decide.

"Ok we will delete the pic." I hear Noah say to me and see all the guys shaking their head yes.

I turn back around and smile to myself. "Now I am going to my room to get dressed." I start to walk and I hear footsteps following me.

I turn around and see them following me. I put up my hand to stop them. "I do not need help getting dressed."

"Well, the last time we seen you, you needed two hot gods to dress you. Wouldn't three be better."

Oh, Cain. I shake my head and look down at the floor. Noah's eyes are wide open staring at me then to Cain as to get some sort of response from one of us.

"Actually, not today, I will take a raincheck." I look each of the guys in their eyes one after the other seeing if I could weight out what they were thinking. And there was no real reaction. Shrugs and they walk away.

I open the door to my room and find all the pics I had been looking at in a big pile on the bed not spread out anymore. And the box had the lid back on it. I was so sad when I see that pic of my mom again. And it actually makes me cry. I put the stuff back in the box, except for that pic of my mom and move the box to the corner of the room not wanting to go through them. I lay on the bed still in my towel crying looking at the pic. I curl up in a ball holding that pic to my chest.

Why can't my mom be like this now? Why did she have to use drugs? I start to wonder what things would have been like had she not been into drugs. Would she have ever met my dad? Why couldn't she be clean now? What was making her hate me so much that she had to hurt herself and make me suffer? I couldn't stop crying and I was feeling really numb.

Oh, did I fell asleep, again? I open my eyes and the room is dark. I am not holding the pic anymore. I stretch my body out and yawn. I wonder how long I been asleep. I ended up hitting two people. Um, what the heck. I turn to my right and I see Cain. I turn to my left and I see Tatum. I have 2 guys in my bed and I am in the middle. I sit up a little bit to check out the room and I see Noah next to Cain. I take that back all three of them were in bed with me. I look down and I am in a t shirt and panties. Well at least they covered me with clothes. I look at the shirt. Noah's. It has Superman on it.

I was looking at Tatum and he opens his eyes. Caught again staring. He smiles. "How you feeling?" He whispers to me.

"Better than earlier. Still a bit tired." I whispered back to him.

"Yeah the tiredness will be from the drugs in your system. What's wrong?"

I feel tears again on my face. How can he make me feel so comfortable talking to him? And how did he know that something was wrong. I really hate that these guys seem to know me. Sometimes better than I know myself.

He picks me up out the bed and carries me out of the room. Confused on what is going on, I let him.

He sits me on the couch and leaves the room. He comes back a few minutes later with a blanket and some water. I take a drink of the water and I can feel the tears still in my eyes.

"Would you like to tell me why your crying?" He softly asks me. He sits down and covers me up and pulls me into his chest. If this had been the other day I would want to lick it. And kiss him, not that I don't want to now but I was crying like a baby.