What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Start from the beginning

"Okay. Yeah, I don't mind."

Thirty minutes later after August lefted, I showered, got dressed I and fixed breakfast. This it'll be nice today to meet August nieces.

So glad today was my day off, not that I didn't like to work because I loved my job. Kera did hire a lot more people, so that definitely helped me.

*****

A hour later, I hear three voices plus August' they must be here. I walk out seeing three beautiful girls.

"Chay, Kay and Mya meet Seriya.
Seriya, Chay Kay and Mya."

"Your really pretty!" Kay says as I smile.

"So are you. You all pretty girls."

"Go put ya stuff upstairs, and don't go arguing na'." August says as they mumbeled amongst each other. Once the clear out, I walk to August.

"Papi Alsina." I say letting my lips hit his sexy tattooed neck.

"Riya you would do dis' when you know I can't get no pussy right now." He whispered squeezing my ass, as I chuckle.

I walk away knowing he's staring at me, the girls come running down as I sit onto his couch.

"Can we ask you some questions? Miss Seriya?" Mya asks and they giggle, I nodd adjusting myself.

"Okay so what is your favorite color?" Asked Kay.

"For me I like all colors." I say as Chay writes this down on her iPad.

"What's your favorite food?" Asked Mya.

"Aw come on really. I love food, food is life. But I would have to go with pizza." I replied as they laugh and agree.

"Favorite animal?" Kay asks just as August comes in mushing their heads and sits down next to me.

"Jagar is the best to me." I say as August puts his feet on Chay's back.

"Move uncle August. Your feet are ugly." Chay said as I laugh.

"Seriya ain't nothin' funny." August said biting my arm.

"I volunteer to kick uncle August out the house, and keep Seriya because she's funny and pretty." Mya said as I point and laugh at August.

"First ta' all dis' my house. Riya just lives here because, she can't live no where else. So all I have to do is push all yall out the door." Said August as we all stare at him

"No you can't." Kay replies.

"Anyways I got a idea. We can stay here make pizzas, watch Netflix and tomorrow go out, or da other way 'round?" August suggests as they all vote for plan A.

We all sit and laugh as Chay, Kay and Mya make fun of August and vise versa.

Tremaine Neverson

It was lunch time and my girls and I are all at Crane Creek Park. Just because it's more quiet up there and no crazed fans. Kera makes a surprise lunch, and we spread a blanket out on the grass. I sit Layla on my lap as she tries to eat my Rolex.

"No, dont eat the daddy's watch. Kera hurry up!" I say as Kera looks at me.

"Trey kiss my butt."

"Gladly." She rolls her eyes, as she finishes making the sandwiches.

She places turkey sandwichs and a bag of cheddar cheese chips in the middle of us. She feeds Layla as I eat and watch my favorite girls interact.

We finish eating as Kera and Layla play ball in the grass, and of couse Layla's running around like a maniac. I snap a picture, posting it on my instagram page.

I get up and run towards Layla picking her up as she smiles with so much joy. I stop to give Kera a kiss putting Layla on my shoulder.

"Give mommy a kiss?" Kera says a Layla kisses Kera.

"Thank you baby."

<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment&Vote. Excuse mistakes. I feel like somebody who's not #AlsinaNation or an August Alsina fan might ask is that really his nieces? Yes, those girls in the media with August are is real nieces. Just letting you know.