"After Oliver asking me for five shots handed to you, I walked away to give shots to more people. When I came back you guys were gone, so I went to check on you guys. I knocked on the first guest room door, and I picked the lock open. Then I saw you guys have your own love fest." Matt explained.

Oliver and I just looked at Matt with wide eyes. Then we both looked at each other. "Come with me, Selena." Oliver instructed me. I walked with him into the bathroom. 

"Pretend nothing happened." Oliver told me.

"How can I pretend nothing happened when I obviously lost SOMETHING by the cause of you!" I admitted.

"So you're saying you lost your virginity to me.." Oliver said, chuckling.

I blushed embarrassed that it was true, "Oliver, that's not the point. All I know is I woke up this morning under the covers with YOU." I said poking Oliver in the chest.

"When we go back to school on Wednesday," I forgot we had Monday and Tuesday off, "Lets just pretend nothing happened, okay?" Oliver told me.

"Fine. I'd be glad to forget what happened with us in bed." I said walking out of the bathroom, I was trying to find Melanie. I had A LOT to tell her.

Oliver's POV;

Selena brushed past me as she walked out of the bathroom. I can't believe we made love last night.. Now my feelings sky rocketed for her.

I walked over to Matt, "So who did you sleep with?" Matt was straining to remember her name.

"Melanie?" I heard Selena yell. She walked back into the living room, "Melanie?"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT SELENA." All of us heard the girl Matt slept with on the couch.

"YOU SLEPT WITH MELANIE?!" I yelled in laughter.

Matt laughed, "Hey you slept with Selena!" Matt yelled back in defense.

"EXCUSE YOU!" Selena and Melanie yelled back in unison.

"You both got us drunk." Selena said in defense.

"Well.. I don't know about that.." Melanie said giggling.

"You purposely slept with Matt?" Selena asked Melanie.

"We were both wasted okay, but hold on. YOU SLEPT WITH OLIVER?!" Melanie questioned looking at me and Selena.

I sighed and chuckled a bit, this was actually kinda hilarious.

Selena whispered something and Melanie whispered something back. What were they saying?

Selena's POV;

I pulled Melanie close to me and whispered, "I just lost my virginity to Oliver."

"You lost what?!" Melanie whispered-yelled back.

I smacked Melanie's head and saw Oliver tried to hold back his laughter, he knew what Melanie meant.

Matt just looked at Oliver confused, and Oliver just looked at him and winked.

"Well, we better get going." Matt told us. 

"Okay, bye Matt." Melanie said, winking at Matt.

"Bye Selena." Oliver said awkwardly.

"Bye.." I said back.

Melanie and I gave Matt a goodbye hug, and I caught a glance at Matt squeezing her arse. I looked at him disgusted as she went over to give Oliver a hug goodbye as well. I didn't know if I should hug him goodbye since it was extremely awkward for the both of us.

Oliver slowly walked toward me and gave me a goodbye hug, I was surprised at first, but I hugged back, hiis body warming up mine.

Melanie and I watched as the boys left her house, closing the door quietly. "OH MY GOD ARE YOU FALLING FOR MATT?" I whisper-yelled excitedly. They'd be such a cute couple. 

"Maybe.." Melanie admitted.

My mouth dropped when she said that. "You two would look so cute together." I told Melanie. "I know right! You and Oli would too, don't lie."

"I don't even know if I like him or not.." I lied. I'm starting to like him a lot. "Whatever you say, Selena." Melanie teased.

Oliver's POV;

I started up the car and slowly drove out of Melanie's driveway. I still can't believe me and Selena had sex..

"So, is there something going on between you and Melanie?" I asked Matt curiously.

"Most likely, did you see the way she winked at me? I swear sparks flew when we had a little make out session at her party." Matt explained.

"Little?" I asked, smiling and nudging his shoulder. "You should ask her out on a date, get to know each other more, hmm?" I told Matt, nudging him a bit.

"I probably will, she gave me her number last night. We should double date, me and Melanie, you and Selena." Matt suggested.

"We're only friends, Matt." I said. I didn't even know at this point if she'd want to go on a double date even if I asked.

"Well, you guys don't have to be all romantic, you both can just pretend you guys are having a normal hangout with us. Did you get Selena's number?" Matt suggested, asking me.

"No, I didn't get the chance to." I answered.

"I'll text Melanie for it." Matt said, texting Melanie. About 2 minutes later she replied her number. 

"I'll text it to you." Matt told me, texting the number.

My phone beeped from his sent text. I parked in front of my house and went inside, going into my room and flopping on my bed.

"I think the double date would be good." I told Matt.

"Told you!" Matt said. I rolled my eyes and got out my phone.

Hey Selena, it's Oli, Matt wants to have this whole double date thing with him and Melanie and me and you. No I'm not asking you on a date..but I'd like to not be a third wheel at their little date. So think 'bout it? -Oliver x 

My phone beeped about 5 minutes later.

Obviously you aren't you knob head, but I'll go, just so you don't feel awkward with their little love fest. Tell me when and where, I told Melanie about it and she'd love to go. -Selena x

"Matt, both of them are fine with the whole dating thing! When and where should we have it?" I asked Matt.

"Your place, this Friday. Dress good, you never know." Matt teased.

"Oh hush." I said, texting back Selena for the information. Well this'll be an interesting date.

------------------------

A/N; Hehe hi. So now they both are having a double date omgaaa :o I wonder what will happen there ;) hope you guys liked chapter 7! x

P.S. Selena is to the side! (Fetus Hannah Snowdon is adorable holy shiiiit.)