THE LYNCHES

Ross POV:
Sup my name is Ross, I'm 15 years old...and my parents are Emma swan Lynch (snow whites daughter).... Yup my grandma is snow white....and my dad is captain hook....and no he does not have long hair and a mustache....I am the second youngest out of siblings...the youngest is my brother ryland and he is 14 years old..... I like to sing,dance play basketball....and I also don't like the maranos *rolls eyes* but there is only one marano that I like and her name is....never mind...forget I told you anything, it's just that she has big brown eyes, red plump lips and her gorgeous beautiful wavy hair.... Wait.....ummmmmm.....forget what you heard *runs away*...

Riker POV:
*saws Ross runaway* that was weird, excuse my brother for being weird....but hey my name is riker and I'm the oldest sibling out of six, I am 19 years old... I'm also the hottest in this family *grinning*

*Rydel,ryland,rocky,allisson&Ross: YOU WISH!!!!!!!

*continues From rikers pov* "whatever, you guys are just jealous"....siblings I tell you, they are so annoying. But I love them....anyways where was I, oh yeah I like to dance, sing, and I like to annoy the maranos because we hate them, I mostly hate Vanessa. She is the most annoying rude person I know... And I met the wicked witch before....but let you know our families don't get along....oh well see y'all later....

Rydel POV:
hi guys, my name is rydel Lynch and I am the second oldest out of six siblings and I am one out of two girl sibling in the family...I love to dance,sing,play piano and I don't like those MORONOS (yes I know, their last name is maranos)......but I just hate them....I mean our family has hated each other for the past.....I don't really know how long cuz I remember the first thing when I was born I had this thing In my mind saying (hate the Maranos).....weird. I know I was just being sarcastic.....and the most person I hate from that family is Ratliff, yup the most annoying person....*groans* the only person who ACTUALLY likes us is Laura, and even though we hate them and we're supposed to hate them, our family accepts Laura...and I can tell that Ross likes Laura, so I accept....what am I kidding I sort of ship them....if only she wasn't a marano *sighs*.......

Rocky POV:
*looks around* where am I.....
*rydel ruler,Ross,Allison,ryland: "you're at home idiot".....

*continues to Rocky's pov*..."oh yeah....my bad"...I'm rocky the-most-awesome-person-ever Lynch....yup that's right my mommy made that my middle name....*smirks*.*sighs* I love my name....oh.sorry.... I'm rocky, I am 17 years old, I like macaroni and cheese...wait I take that back I LOVE macaroni and cheese...it's my true love..anyways I like the beaches and I like to sing and you may not believe this but *whispers* I'm the smartest person in my family.
*rydel,riker,Allison,Ross,Ryland: you're actually the dumbest in the whole world....*laughing*......
*continues to rocky*.....they're such mean people...but I live with them so I can't do anything about it, but I can tell mom....be right back....see ya later.

Allison POV:
Hi guys I'm Allison but you can call me ally....I am the third youngest but I'm the youngest girl in the family,I am 16 years old. I love mysteries and pretty little liars, and my favorite actress is Ashley Benson...she is just so pretty, and the most thing I hate are the maranos....yup I hate them, especially my parents....I don't know why but I just know they started something first....oh, and even though I hate them I actually like Laura, she is nothing like her siblings....
*mom/Emma: ally come help your father at his boat.
*continues at ally pov:.... See you guys later.

Ryland pov:
Sup I'm ryland, I'm the youngest out of six kids...I'm really antisocial and I don't really like hanging out with anybody....also my family hates the maranos, while I don't care...I don't really pay attention what goes on around my family or the world. I like to stay in my room and just chillax and listen to my music that I make....one day I wanna be a DJ because I feel like its my passion.....well bye see you guys later or something, I don't know...I don't really care. No offense.....