Chapter 1

//Summer\\

Before I'd even opened my eyes, the smell, the noises gave it away. 
The smell of disinfectant filled my nostrils and the sound of beeping rang in my ears.
Whoever brought me here made a big mistake. 
I hate hospitals. 
Reluctantly I opened my eyes. 
Doctors we're stood around me, checking my blood pressure, taking needles out of arms, sticking more in, writing down some bullshit. 
I took a deep breath, as a plate of food was placed in front of me. 
I hate hospital food. 
Nothing good, was in hospitals, and rarely nothing good came out of hospitals. 
I push the tray away, and moved my bed up. 
I sat staring at the ceiling, millions of thoughts flying through my head. 
Who had found me? What will happen now? 
I sighed and rubbed my eyes. 
Life was already stressing me out. 
I've got nowhere to go. No one cares about me enough to even ring and ask if I'm okay. 
I shake my head, and took a small sip of my water, letting out another small sigh,as the cool liquid hit the back of my burning throat. 
"Excuse me m'am" a doctor says and I look up. 
"My names Summer" I reply, taking another sip of water and he nods, uncomfortably. 
"You need to eat. When you arrived here, you we're incredibly underweight" he says, looking at his clipboard and I roll my eyes. 
"You don't care about me. You don't care about my health. You only care about money. And you know that if you don't do what you 'have to, to save someone' then the police will get called, you'll get taken to court, and you'll loose your job and money. You don't give two shits about anyone in here" I spit crossing my arms. 
He looks a bit taken back and then shakes his head and walks out. 
That's right. Walk away. Don't even try.
I'm used to that. 
I stare out the window, which seems for a pretty long time, until I hear a knock on the door.
I avert my attention to the door, and a new, different and older man was stood there. 
"Hello Summer. I have someone here to see you" he smiles warmly and I raise my eyebrow. 
Who could they have possibly found that wants to see me? 
As he moves out of the way, I inhale sharply. 
"Ethan?" I croak out and guilt floods his face. 
"Summer, I'm so so sorry" he says hurrying over to me, wrapping his arms around me.
I don't know how to react. Its been so long, since anyone's shown me this much affection.
I sorta sit there awkwardly until he sits down and two other people appear. 
"We need to sort out your care" one of them says and I roll my eyes.
"I'm 20 years old. I can look after myself" I sigh and Ethan shakes his head. 
"Summer. Your not well" Ethan whispers and as much as I want to disagree, I know its true. 
"Ethan is the only family member, we managed to track down. You'll need to live with him" the other person says. 
"And what if I don't want to live with him?" I ask, crossing my arms. 
"Then you'll be put in a mental hospital" Ethan replies and I make an o with my mouth. 
"And you'll also be in intense therapy Summer. We can risk anything like this happening again. And you need to eat as-well" one of the says and I groan.
I stopped attending my therapy, two years, after my parents kicked me out. 
And I thought for a tiny part of my life, I was actually getting better..
"When do I move in?" I whisper and Ethan looks up at the doctors. 
"As soon as possible" 

"I don't know why you're here. The past four years have been absolute hell Ethan, and only now do you come running back when I want to kill myself!?" I yell and he stands up. 
"OKAY. SUMMER. I'M SORRY. I don't know how many more times I can tell you that. Your my little sister. I love you. And I want to make it up to you. I want to help you get better" he cries

But I think its to late for me to get better. 
To late for me to be fixed