"Yeah. I got my hair done the other day so all I had to do was get up brush my teeth and get dressed."

"Okay then let's go."

I grabbed pre-packed diaper bag from her room and Mama covered her with a blanket taking her to the car. This is her first time leaving the house. Everyone that wanted to see her came over here, even Derrick's parents.

"So why are you not going to school again?"

I guess she is okay then.

"Well they still haven't told me what happened but something happened to King. She was gone for a while and nobody knew where she was and they found her yesterday. So everybody is meeting at her house to show her love and all that good stuff. King hasn't seen the baby since the hospital so this will be their first time actually physically seeing each other."

"Oh okay. This is the right house right?"

"That's the one. With all the cars everywhere. I think the brothers are here."

"The brothers?"

"King has 4 older brothers."

"Damn."

"Right. Me and Aaryn just call them the brothers because they are like our brothers too and neither one of us has biological brothers."

I got Sky from the backseat, she was wide awake now.

"We are here Stinka. We are at your Auntie's house."

We walked up to the front door and the brothers were there.

"Brothers!"

"Look who it is." Rakeem said hugging me.

"Hi Keem."

"Who are you again? I don't think we have met." Clearly Prince has jokes.

"Don't start Prince."

"Heey Ms. Carter."

I died laughing.

"Heey Mike Mike."

"What you bring me? I mean you missed Christmas, birthdays, just everything."

"Hello to you too Jai. If you would let me and my Mother inside I'll be happy to show you what I brought."

"Make way everybody, Winter Carter coming through."

"Summer!"

"Aaryn."

"That's not excited. Do it like me watch. Summer!!!"

"I think I got it now. Aaryn!"

"I'll take it. Is that my SkyBoo? Give her here. Hey Mama Arianna."

"Hi sweetie, how are you?"

They did this weird look exchange that I didn't understand.

"I'm fine. How are you?"

"I'm fine too."

"So winter where are my gifts?"