twenty eight ; sleep

Start from the beginning

Wasn't this place blown up with the rest of the StarKiller?

Snoke's figure dims out the only light; rain pours from the sky. Across his face is a sinister grin.

Suddenly, he's no longer a hologram.

I'm thrown back with a great force that knocks the wind out of me; I slam head on into a wall of rock. I clench my teeth, pained tears welling up in my eyes.

I can't see well; the fog blurs my vision immensely.

But, I can see out of my once blind eye again.

Snoke's figure is small; he reminds me of my Uncle's Master. His fingernails are like claws and his teeth end in a point.

He is anything but human.

He creeps behind Mali, who is distracted by the bundle.

When he takes his lightsaber from his waist, I cry out at Mali, begging her to run and save herself.

It's only at the last second that she finally hears me, facing me slowly in question.

I jump to my feet to attack my Master, to save her and her possession. When I'm close enough for him to notice my presence, I reach down to grab the hilt of my own saber.

It isn't there.

I desperately pat at and dig in each pocket of my cloak, my heart sinking with every one that turns up empty.

Snoke laughs.

"You choose to betray me for a silly girl? You're nothing but a foolish boy with no self control! You'll never meet the strength of your grandfather!" He spits, baring his pointy teeth.

I stumble back, his words hurting almost as bad as if he had struck me with his humming, red saber.

"I trusted you!" I shout. I feel the sudden, shooting pain in my waist as if the wound Rey inflicted upon me had opened again. My face throbs and I feel the burning again, my right eye's vision suddenly going black.

Snoke disappears in the fog, leaving me alone on the dirt to suffer.

Mali drops to her knees, clutching her bundle. She places a hand on my arm.

She's sucking in deep breaths, and I notice blood seeping into her shirt, from her past TIE-Fighter-crash chest wound.

"Kylo, listen." She whispers. I nod, ignoring my pain and trying to staunch the blood pouring from her own wound.

"If I am not banished, never to be seen by you again," she pauses, her voice growing raspy.

"This will be their fate." The words come from her mouth, but in Snoke's voice. She looks into the distance, as if in a trance.

Snoke appears behind her, his saber raised. He watches my face.

He raises his weapon, turning it over and holding the hilt upside down.

I scream in terror and agony as the glow plunges into her back.

The last thing I see is her lifeless face; the last thing I hear is the cries of children.

And then, I open my eyes.

-

heyyyyy

woah ok that was crazy

I really hope you liked it though!

it feels so good to update early:))

also, whenever I update Covet again, make sure to check it out!

send love for Kylo<3

thank you thank you thank you!

ily all

kait