"Are you okay" He asked slowly. I nodded my head holding back more giggles.

"You guys think I would be mad about this" I motioned to the two of them. "I'm upset yes. Upset that I didn't see how perfect you two would be together." They let out a sigh of relief. I didn't know what to say now. Nobody did. Suddenly the front doors of the school flew open and Niall came running out, slowing down when he saw us.

"Niall buddy what's wrong" Zayn asked hurrying over to him. Niall looked down at the ground trying to catch his breath.

"Nothing" He mumbled as the door flew open again. Holden and some of his friends right behind him. He stopped when he saw us.

"This isn't over" He spat pointed a threaten finger at my Irish friend. He turned back around and went back in the school. I rushed to Niall.

"What happened" He shrugged. "Come on that was not, nothing" I tried to push.

"Tell us what happened to have him chase you like that" Tina said coming up next to me. Niall took a deep breath blushing pink.

"I was on the phone with Liam and then the next thing I know is that Holden is cornering me so I took off running" He started fidgeting with his hands, not meeting my eyes. I grabbed his arm pulling him away from our group of friends.

"What were you and Liam talking about" I narrowed my eyes at him. He scrunched up his face.

"Just how you're acting different" He glared up at me. It hurt, it really did. He was mad at me and he was making me mad at him.

"You're acting different too" I put my hands on my hips.

"I don't want to talk about it" He crossed his arms across his chest.

"Clearly" I spat. My rage was just building and I don't know why but I pushed him. I walked away after that not wanting to see his or anyone else's reaction. I got in my car knowing Zayn would give Niall a ride home. I was about to pull away when I saw Louis running to me. I groaned, stopping the car and unlocking the doors as he got in.

"Thanks" he mumbled. I sped a little recklessly to work. "Are you okay babe?" He asked in his annoyingly sweet voice.

"Everything is dandy" I mocked.

"Whoa don't take it out on me" He looked out his window.

"Ugh WHERE DO YOU GO DOWN TOWN!" I screamed still frustrated from Niall.

"It's known of your-"

"-BUSINESS  I KNOW!" I swerved into the parking lot, parking the car. I bolted from the car not wanting to look at his face anymore. I walked in the shop noticing the line extra-long, just what I needed. The people in the lines were getting angry too. Liam looked so nervous. I turned on my professional side and turned off my rage. I hurried to the back changing. I joined Liam rushing to make as many orders. "What happened" I asked.

"The one of the stupid coffee machines broke just as the rush came in" He sounded stressed.

"What the hell is taking so long" A man in a suit yelled. I shot Liam a look.

"Hey Liam sing for me" I smirked.

"What?" He was confused. I flipped on the radio turning it up. Domino by Jessie J was playing.

I sang doing a little dance as I handed the customers their drinks; telling them to have a good day. I turned to Liam. "Sing!" I smiled continuing to sing. Most of the customers were teens just off from school so they knew the song. They were bobbing their heads singing too.

Liam started to sing along and we were having a good time. I had completely forgotten about the troubles I had earlier. Soon we got through the line and people went and sat down. They didn't leave like we thought they would. They usually did.