"You better get in there. You have twenty minutes. Not a minute more," she warned and closed the door. Gosh..... She got up on the wrong side of the bed..... Like every day.....

Twenty minutes later exactly, I was all cleaned up and much to my complaints, unnecessary hair free. Man it's not like anyone was going to look at my hairy legs! They were going to be under the gown the entire time... Right?

I walked out wearing a robe and nothing else. I didn't even have time to blink when I was pulled into a chair and my limbs started to be pulled all over the place. I yawned and almost closed my eyes when something got shoved down my throat and I started to choke. I spat it out, coughing as I brought my limbs back to me and looked at my mom.

"What did you do that for?"

"Well I'm feeding you. I don't want you to faint up at the altar," she stated nonchalantly as she poked the plate someone was holding for her with a fork. I glared at her outstretched hand and shook my head as everyone else got back to work.

"I'm not hungry. If I eat something it will most likely end up coming back up."

"Whatever. But if you faint it's not my fault."

"Whatever," I repeated again and sighed. I breathed in and out, managed to take a quick nap before Arlene noticed and I grinned at her. I got a twenty minute break, which consisted of a few sips of water as they were in the middle of my makeup and a walk around the room. When my butt got back on the chair, my face began to get tatted again and I closed my eyes.

After six hours of preparation, I stood up and walked to the closet to put on some undergarments. I groaned out loud when I noticed they were skimpy lingerie and I literally poked my head out the door.

"What the hell is this? What do you all think is going to happen tonight?"

Arlene just wiggled her eyebrows as my mom rolled her eyes. "Just put it on and don't complain. And hurry up. We have an hour to get to the church." She had left in the middle of my transformation and had just come back. She was wearing one of her purple royal gowns and her tiara from before she was Queen.

"Ugh! This isn't fair!" I groaned as I robotically put on the undergarments. I walked out a few moments later with my head held high and rolled my eyes when I saw Arlene holding a blue garter. "Really?"

"Yes. Now this is mine. It's something old and BORROWED and something blue. I want it back."

"Oh don't worry. You'll have it back because it's not going anywhere." I said as I slipped it on. They gave me some peep toe pearl high heels and then Arlene stood in front of me.

"Close your eyes."

"Are you serious?? It's the freaking day! I can't see it?"

"No. I want you to see the whole ensemble together."

"Whatever." Apparently that's my new favorite word lately....

I stood by myself for a few seconds before someone picked me up bridal style (hehehehe lol) and I squealed. I got set down a few seconds later and I felt the heavy material being pulled up my body. Oh....

"Alright. You can open your eyes now," Arlene breathed and I did. I kept a straight face as I saw myself, but on the inside my mouth was dropping to the floor.

My dress was gorgeous. It had lace, which was what I always wanted and it had poof. There was some intricate design all around it which had Arlene's signature all over it. My hair was simple, pulled to the side but there was a soft spot on top where someone had placed a tiara. My veil was so thin, I might as well not have one. And my makeup was simple as well. Everything was perfect and if this was my REAL wedding day, I would be crying tears of joy.

But it wasn't. This wasn't my fairy tale wedding. This wasn't the wedding I had been dreaming since I was a little girl so why should I be happy?

"You don't like it?" Arlene cried out as she saw my neutral look.

"No that's not it. I love it."

"But?....."

"This isn't the way I would have wished to have gotten married. So why should I be happy?"

She sighed deeply and looked away. My mom ruined the moment when she stepped behind me and started to pick off invisible lint off my dress. "You look like an actual princess. Now put a smile and you better not ruin this."

"Yes mother," I sighed and she nodded.

"Let's go."

We all walked out of my room and out of the palace. A black limo in the middle of two black vans sat running and I slipped in carefully as my mile long train was carefully placed in. After a few minutes of sitting, the limo began to move and I took a deep breath.

Here we go.....

Alright. So her hair and makeup is above or aside. I don't want to ruin the dress yet so that's coming in the next chapter lol hope y'all love it!! Comment and vote!!