Chapter 2

I entered and notice nobody was here.

I walked up to the counter and saw Pinkie's poofy pink hair bouncing as she was hopping to every station.

"Sup Pinkie," i said. It grabbed her attention.

"Hey Dashie," she greeted back hopping towards me.

"Hey, after work, wanna hang out at my house, Soarin wont be today cause of his mom," then i leaned forward onto the counter. "I got Undertale"

"OMG Dashie, you know I've always wanted to play that"

"Great, then you can deal with Toriel for me, she told me to stay, i didn't listen, but your good with puzzles"

"You're asking me to play it"

"Well, if you want t-"

"YES!"

I covered my ears from Pinkie's shout.

"Aye, that hurt"

"Sorry," she said bringing her voice down.

There was silence, then i stood straight.

"Well, see ya later," i said before turning to leave.

"Oh BTW, im baking a cupcake for you, figure you could use a little something after your big practice," she paused. She whispered with her hand on the side of her face. "I making it special"

The way she whispered special made me cringe. If she poisons it, so help me, i will kick her butt, if i survive.

"Ok then, see ya," i said exiting. I walked down the sidewalk, gazing at buildings. Marvelous sights, they're not. We dont have skyscrapers in our city, just small buildings of fast food places or fashion shops, in which Rarity sometimes drag me into.

We have a mall at the end of town, which of course Rarity drags me there too.

I think Mayor Mare needs to fix thid town, its falling apart. The only good building i see is the Town Hall. Thats just my opinion.

I finally reached to my house and opened the door. Forgot to mention, im a foster, my parents left me or lost me when i was like 4 years old. Luckily, my grandma took care of me. Hopefully she doesn't die soon, i love her like my mother. Only shes the mother of my mother.

"Hey sweetie," Grandma said as i walked in.

"Hey Grandma," i said, as i walked towards the kitchen.

"How was practice," she asked still focusing on her knitting.

"It was practice," i said as i grabbed an apple out of the fridge.

"Thats nice dear"

I took a bite and looked at the table. Tickets were lying there, to a soccer game.

"Hey Grandma, did you buy me tickets," i yelled.

"No, your friend did"

"Which friend, i have lots"

"That boy"

"Soarin," i said dreamily. What was i saying?

"He stopped by to drop them off, i offered him to stay a bit, but he said he had to go somewhere special with his mom"

"Ill tell him thank you," i said clutching the tickets to my chest.

"Also, if Pinkie comes over, make sure you clean up after yourselves, last time you guys had a visit, you left soda cans all over the floor"

"Yes ma'am," i said as i threw away the rest of my apple.

I went upstairs and entered my room, i put the tickets in my drawer and plopped down in bed. I checked my phone for messages.

Pinkie:

Im coming, I was allowed to get out early since no one is rly coming. BTW i hope u enjoy the cupcake i made.

I texted back,

Rainbow:

It better be worth my while >:)

Pinkie:

Trust me, it will

Rainbow:

Cya soon

I put my phone down, and took my soccer ball and tossed it in the air and catch repeatedly. Why did Pinkie want to make a cupcake for me?

I just waited for her to arrive so i can test-taste this "special" cupcake.