“You know you want to.”

“Do I?”

“Yes.”

“Ugh, fine.”

I swung the door open wide enough to let Justin in and instantly felt so self-conscious in my pyjamas.

“Wow, pyjamas at 8:00 on a Friday? Must be a party in your house.” He smirked, taking in my appearance.

“Well, I wasn’t exactly expecting company!” I glared at him, sub-consciously pulling on my over-sized t-shirt.

He grinned and peered around my hallway. Huh. Nosy.

“So, what were you doing before I showed up?” He asked, leaning back against the wall. He was dressed in black skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt and purple Supras, but no leather jacket this time.

“Err, just watching TV in my bedroom.” I replied.

“Well, let’s go do that then.” He smiled and headed over to my stairs.

“First you invite yourself round and now you’re taking yourself up to my room? Is there something seriously wrong with your brain, Bieber?” I asked incredulously.

He just winked, removed his shoes and began up the stairs as I followed behind him, getting a clear view of his perfect butt.

I tried to supress a smile.

I kinda failed though.

When Justin reached the landing he peered around and made his way to the door marked “Gracie” in purple lettering.

“This is it, right?” He asked.

“Oh, no, considering the fact it says Gracie on the door, that’ll be my sister, Issy’s.” I said sarcastically.

He chuckled and entered my room (rude).

In that moment, I was extremely glad I didn’t have the same babyish pink room I’d had a few months ago. I’d gotten it redecorated so it was a black and white damask theme with turquoise accents and I honestly loved it.

Plonking himself down on my bed, he lay back and grabbed the remote, beginning to flick through the channels.

“You’re so rude.” I laughed in disbelief.

He simply smiled and patted the space on the bed next to him, inviting me to come over. I apprehensively made my way, perching on the edge of the bed. Justin rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand, pulling me over to him. We sat cross legged in front of each other when he suddenly reached forward, pushing my hair to the side.

Oh crap.

“Ah, I see the results of our make out session on Saturday are still evident.” He grinned, stroking the now fading hickey.

I blushed at the mention of the activity.

“Yeah, consider that your first and last time giving me one of those, Bieber.” I smirked, slapping his hand away.

“You know,” I began after a comfortable silence while watching TV for a minute or two, “considering your main objective here is to get into my panties, I don’t really know that much about you.”

“So, what do you wanna know?” He asked, looking up at me with those sparkly hazel eyes from his current lying down position.

“Hmm…” I thought for a moment. “What do you like doing in your spare time?” I asked.

He stared at me for a few seconds, before stating:

“Singing.”

I raised my eyebrows in surprise.