"Okay well I've met her." I said remembering her. "She's nice. And I don't think she's the sort of girl that would say no without any good reason." He nodded and we walked around together.

"So how should I ask her out?" He asked. They all always said they weren't the best with girls but honestly I don't know a girl that would say no to them.

"Well you could get her flowers and then just...." I shrugged and he raised his eyebrows, "just ask her to dinner or something."

"That's it?" He asked stopping. I shrugged and laughed.

"Why do guys think that girls want a guy to make asking them out this big deal? Just ask her out. You don't have to do a circus act to go out with her." I laughed. He sighed and turned to keep walking.

"Calum!" Ashton said waving him over. He was on a motorbike game, "Sydney take a picture of me and Calum riding this bike." I laughed and Calum got behind Ashton. He put his hands on Ashton's sides and pulled a face.

"Okay...." I pulled up my phone camera and laughed as Ashton grinned. "You guys are dorks."

Calum pressed start on the game and Ashton yelled as it started. "Oh no! We're gonna loose!" I walked off and found Luke playing a game with Pippa. She was just pressing a red button over and over while Luke actually tried to play the game.

"Wow!" I said, making Pippa look up at me. She grinned and I took another picture, this one of them. "You guys are cute."

"Oh fine," Ashton said walking by, "it's cute when they play the same game but when we do it we're dorks." I laughed as they walked on. I took Pippa from Luke and he lost his game.

"Aw, Pippa was helping!" He whined. He grabbed the tickets he won.

"Da!" She said giggling and pointing to him. He laughed and grabbed her finger. She laughed at him and I shook my head at them.

"Hey Syd come play this game!" Honey yelled. I turned and saw her across the arcade playing skeeball. I rolled my eyes and went over to her.

"You found the skeeball." I said sighing. She already had a ton of tickets from that one game.

"I love this game!" She giggled. I put Pippa down and started a game myself. We lost all track of time on the game, I knew we would.

Sometime between round six and round seven Ashton grabbed Pippa and took her to get something to eat.

"You know, if you had asked me two years ago what I'd be doing on my 21st birthday-"

"You mean it wouldn't be at an arcade?" I asked cutting her off laughing.

"Oh no I knew that." She said waving her hand, "I just never would have guessed the people I'd be here with." I laughed again and looked around to see Mikey jumping around with Calum as they tried to get Pippa to laugh. It wasn't working.

"Well I never thought I'd be here either." I said shrugging.

"In the arcade?" Honey laughed. I rolled my eyes at her and we both restarted our games.

"No!" I said suddenly thinking about how Luke wanted more kids. He had brought it up several times, but I didn't actually tell him one way or the other if I wanted to. "Do you think you and Mikey will ever adopt?" Honey sighed and glanced back at her boyfriend.

"I don't know, I see him with Pippa and I feel bad because I know he wants at least one." She said, "But I don't know if I want to adopt either."

"Well what if you can find a way to have kids of your own?" I asked. Honey laughed and shrugged.

"I'd do it in a heart beat." She said seriously, "Not just because I want kids. I know Mikey wants them too and he's be over the moon if we had one."

"I think Luke wants another baby." I said. I wondered really if I should even bring it up with her. She can't have kids and I can and I don't even think I wanted anymore.

"That's great!" She said gasping. "That'd be so amazing."

"Yeah I guess...."

"You don't want another baby?" Honey asked pouting.

"It's not that I don't," I said finishing up another game. "It's just that Pippa is still technically a baby."

"Yeah but she's practically a toddler." Honey said gesturing to the baby as she practically ran to Ashton. I sighed and shook my head at her. "I think you should at least think about it before you just say no."

"Sydney!" Luke said grabbing me around the waist. "Do you know what time it is?" I looked at the time and sighed.

"I do now!" I said seeing how late it had gotten.

"Pippa needs to get to bed." He said. Honey pouted and I sighed.

"But it's my birthday!" She cried as Pippa walked over and put her arms up.

"No!" She said. Honey gasped and covered her mouth.

"I have a name!" She said as he picked up Pippa. Ashton walked by with a glare.

"Rub it in." He said. I laughed and Honey kissed Pippa's cheek.

"Well there ya go." Luke said. Honey grabbed all her tickets and then she grabbed mine.

"Let's go trade these in before you go." She said leading the way to the prize counter.

We looked at the wall and i pursed my lips. I had no idea what to do with them and Honey didn't seem interested in anything until Pippa gasped and pointed.

"Pika! Pika!" She said. Honey grinned and pointed to the giant Pikachu on the wall. The dude behind the counter took all our tickets and handed it to me as Luke walked up.

"Aw no!" He said ruffling his hair.

"Aw yes!" Mikey said high fiving Honey.