Chapter 45 - Love

Start from the beginning

Then footsteps were heard behind them.

Sunny was surprised to see the other boys, along with the police.

"The evidence are are in the hands of the police. Sunny, you can't hide it anymore." Baekhyun said.

"W-what evidence?" She stuttered.
"We saw the video that was recorded here. You pushed Minji down the stairs, hard enough to make her lose her baby." L said.

"N-no...I-I didn't." She said, not making eye contact.

"Just admit it." Sunny knew who's that voice belong to.

"Oppa."

Her brother sighed and crossed his arms.

"They informed me, just in case you go crazy. This is the second time you disappoint me, dongsaeng. You promised me you won't disturb him anymore." Mark said. (Sunny' solder brother)

"O-Oppa...jebal."

Mark shook his head.
"You got to let Jongin go."

"ANDWAE! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I LOVE HIM?!" Sunny cried.

"If you love him, then why hurt the girl that he loves the most?" Mark asked.

"I wanted him for myself! That's why I did it. I did it for love." Sunny replied as she cried.

"Sunny, please understand that I don't love you that way. All those 3 years...you tried to ruin my relationship with Yoona and now it's Minji. Even though you're trying to break us up....that's not going to happen." Kai said.

Sunny cried even more.
"Then...what does Yoona and Minji have that I don't?"

"They had everything that I needed. Yoona has a pure heart, kindness, and she cares for people that needed her the most. As for Minji, she's different. Minji might not be prefect, but she is to me. At first? She had no one to lean on, only Yoona in the past. But now, I've noticed she loves me for being me, it doesn't matter about richness. Fate brought me and Minji together, because Yoona...wants me to be happy. What love means to me...is someone who's always there for you, be there when you're alone, sad, and comfort. That's why...that's why I stayed with her because I love her with all my heart." Kai said, with a sincere voice tone.

Sunny cried and cried, not believing what he said.

"We're taking you in." The chief said.
"Wait...I have a punishment for her." Mark said.

Sunny looked at her brother with tears falling.

"Instead of putting her in jail. I'll deal with her." He said.

"Are you sure?" The chief asked.

Mark nodded and then turned to his sister.

"I'm sure. And...Uncle is not going to be happy to hear this."

Sunny gulped and looked down.

"Okay, let's go back." The chief said and left with his group.

"What are you going to with me, Oppa?" Sunny asked.