secret relationship

You and kian had been dating for several months. No one ever suspected anything. That that's how you both liked it. You two had met because your bestfriend was good friends with him and his friends. Turns out you two hit it off great. Kian though it was better to just keep it hidden for a while just so you wouldn't get hate.

You would meet up in secret. Whether it was in coffee shops , in the park, etc. But you got sick of hiding you two where a thing. You wanted to kiss him in front of everyone. Hold his hand. Those stuff couples do. It made you feel bad when you where with your friends and there boyfriends and kian was there but you couldn't do anything.

" y/n I don't think it's time to tell anyone yet " kian says quietly.

" why not ! " you yelled. Angry and kinda hurt.

" because ! " he yelled.

" are you embarrassed of being seen
with me ? " you say.

" no ! Of course not ! I just don't want you to get hate ! " he yells.

" I don't care about the hate ! I just so tired of sneaking out and not being able to kiss you or hold you hand ! That stuff couples do ! " you cried.

" I'm sorry y/n. I should have asked you how you felt " he hugs you kissing your temple.

" how about we go on a date ? No
Hiding no sneaking around just a date you and me ? " he holds your hand smiling.

" oh the kian lawley is asking me on a date " you joking say.

" stop yes I am " he laughs.

" I love to go on a date with you " you smile. Placing a kiss on his cheek.