Quickly, the driver and the crew dropped it on the road. It was either there, or on the grass, but they didn't want to burn the beautiful country side.

Matthew saved the day by getting a fire extinguisher and putting out. The white goop covered quickly the burning black tired.
And finally, everyone was here.
At least, everyone. The only person not here was the driver, but he went to the other side of the bus to see if he could get help by a passing car. But, there was no luck.

Not a single car passed. Not even a minivan! The road looked like it was evaporating in the distance, and it was very hot outside.

Everyone had agreed to sit on the grass and cool off. They each sat down under a tree or in front of a bush, for the shade.
Everyone pulled out their cellphones, but didn't get a signal.

Lauren sighed, "What time is it?" Danny looked at his wrist watch, groaned and banged his head on a tree, "5:56." Kari quickly got up and dusted off some dirt from her jeans, "The show starts at 6:30!" Toby and Matthew shook their heads, but Colton answered her, "I think-" but he couldn't finish. Everyone knew what he was going to say. Everyone knew it was going to happen.

They had to cancel the show.

Jamie stood up, "We can't just cancel the show! People bought their tickets!" Danny got up, lifting his hands trying to calm Jamie down, "Look, Jamie. We can give refunds." Jamie was now angry, "No! People cleared today so they can see the show! Now, they wasted their money to see no show!" Joel finally got up, in between Danny and Jamie.
"Look. Maybe this is the way God planned it. Maybe God has other plans!"
Jamie crossed her arms and sighed, "Maybe, but it's getting dark. How are we going to tell the people the show is cancelled, if we can't get a signal to call our managers?"

Everyone looked at Joel with worried looks.
Moriah got up and stood beside Joel, "How can we get help?" Joel turned to face Moriah. He put his hand on her shoulder, "God will help us find a way." Joel stared intensely into Moriah's eyes. Moriah nodded, paying close attention.
They all sat down again.

Everyone stared at the driver and the crew running after the wheel, that had rolled off down a hill.

Francesca blew a piece of her hair from her eyes, "So, now what?" Luke looked at Joel, they both shrugged. Joel stood up, them Luke. Luke smiled, "Well, we are not going to cancel the show." "But, their is no show here," Kari raised an eyebrow, fanning herself with her hands.
Joel smirked, "Then why don't we bring the show here?" Everyone was confused. Colton asked, "How can we do that?"

Moriah then understood what Joel and Luke meant. She quickly got up, and her face lit up with a smile, "We can preform here!" Everyone nodded, Joel hugged Moriah.
But, Toby was still confused, "But how can we do that? No one will know."
Everyone quickly fell into silence, no one actually thought of that part.

They all sat down again, defeated. Moriah sighed, then walked back to the tour bus to grab everyone a drink.

Joel, Luke, and Courtney offered to help.

So, they all walked in front of the running-chicken-like driver and crew members (Who were still chasing the wheel that follows into a cow field) then crossed the road, and into the bus.

Luke grabbed some waters, Courtney threw in some soft drinks, and Joel and Moriah grabbed some energy drinks (Powerades) for the wheel-chasers.
Still, they all thought of how they were going to preform, when they can't reach out to the public to tell them.