"You just want him for yourself. I hate you Mariana! I hate you!"

Just what I needed to hear to confirm my theory.
He practically brain washed them with his charm and love.

He took away all my friends, used them then broke up with them and they were still obsessed with him.
What is so good about him.
Now I understand what they mean by blinded by love.

I kicked the dirt in front of me feeling sick of the thought I had to go find him.

Why the hell did he come to this trip. I didn't need to see his ugly face all summer.

As I kicked the dirt some more in frustration I heard something scream

"Ahh!" In an all too familiar voice.

I stopped and waited for the dust to clear. As I anticipated Carlton was crouched on the ground.

"What was that for?" He asked

I actually got a chance to kick Carlton. I smirked. I ignored his question.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"Waiting for the bomb to go off" he said oh-so jovially and stupidly.

"A bomb?!"

"Yep"
He said it so casually.

"Where is it?" I asked wondering how many brain cells God actually put in his head.

"In the cave over there"
He pointed straight ahead.

I ran in the direction leaving him in the dust which he was chocking on.

Yep. I was told a bomb was going to go off and I ran in the cave it was in.

I know right?
So sensible.

As I ran around the corners trying how far I could I could get.

TWENTY- NINETEEN- EIGHTEEN.

Why didn't I just let it go off. Now my pathetic life is going to end. Beautiful.

TEN- NINE- EIGHT

If I ever get my hands on Carlton as a ghost I would kill and turn him into God knows what.

THREE- TWO-ONE-BOMB!!

Rocks, boulders and stones caved in on me. The explosion was ear deafening. Everything caved in, got crushed and destroyed.

After everything settled and all was quiet I opened my eyes.
Damn I was still alive.

As I thought this situation couldn't get any weirder I realized a yellow bubble surrounding me. My left arm was over my head with palms stretched out.

"What the hell?"

My hand was glowing yellow and I for some weird reason I felt light and ghostly.

Maybe I'm dead.

I was laid down on my back and I slowly got up. I wasn't controlling myself so now I swore I was in a dream.
As I stood I moved the rocks out the path. As the path cleared I subconsciously held up the rocks that were over me. I walked down the path I created.

I tried to stop myself but couldn't.

What the hell?

Soon I was out the cave and down the path I came. Carlton was nowhere in sight.

When I was now out in the open I stopped glowing and feel on my knees.
I gasped for air I was obviously holding.

"Mariana! Mariana!" My all too sassy sister, Claire, shouted out.

"I'm right here!" I shouted back.

"Oh God, are you okay?" She asked.

"Yes I'm fine" I replied getting on my feet.

"Carlton is back at it again"

"I can see that" I said pointing on the cave "I told dad not to trust and what does he do, trust him"

"That's how he is. Why do hate Carlton?" Claire asked as we walked back to camp.

"How do you not?"

"He's good looking, nice, he can sing. There's plenty things about him to like."

"Excuse me" I stopped in my tracks disgusted.

"Why do you hate him?"

"Once again, how could you not?" I continued walking.

She shook her head.
"He's got a new girlfriend"

"And I care how?" I asked annoyed

"Its Marcia"

Finally he chose someone on his level- disgusting and stupid. Bravo.

"Oh. Still don't care"

We walked back to camp in silence.

When I get my hands on Carlton, I'm going to kill him.

So I wanted to enter a competition by

JustCompetitions

WriterAwards

Vote, comment and share..
Thanks a million.

Peace...