August 1st 2016: My First Headlining Concert! (part 11) - My Dreams Are No More

Beginne am Anfang

      I don't like where this plan is going...

      "Oh, that's good!" Ricky said.

      "But we have to make it good. Like amazingly believable." Connor said turning back to me.

      "Gross." I said under my breath making sure that only Connor, who was right next to me, could hear. He gave me a look and shot one back at me.

      "If wed make it seem like we are still together, then so will our friends..." He said staring at me.

      "That's good..." Kian said.     

      "Syd?" Ricky said looking at me hoping.

      "...Alright. Fine. I'll do it!" I with my clenched hands up by my head just ready zto rip my hair out off my scalp.

      "Alright. Go ahead..."

      "Wait, but somebody put this on camera. I need this documented..." I said.

      "Why?" Kian asked.

      "I have my reasons!" I snapped. He put his hands up saying "okay, okay".

      "Alright." Ricky said.

      "Now?" I asked looking at them. They nodded 'yes' and I looked over at Franta and took a deep breath.

      "Alright." Connor said.

      "Let's do it..." I said looking up at him.

      "Let's do it." Connor said. He offered me his hand. I took another breath and looked down at it. I put mine in his, we interlocked fingers, and were ready.

"Wait." I said as we starting off. I looked over my left shoulder at Kian and smiled, rolled his eyes, and looked back at me. Damn I love his eyes...

      Sasquatch?" I said looking over my shoulder at Kian. He looked me dead in the eyes. I let go of Connor's hand and opened my bag. I dug around for my camera. I finally found it. "Please tape everything." I said tossing it to him harder then I thought. He caught it and looked at me. He nodded. I turned to back to Connor and offered him my hand. He of course took it and we were off.

      I tuned back to the guys as we walked away and shot a piece sign at the camera. Ricky piece back at me and I smiled and, jokingly, rolled my eyes. I looked up front and then down to the ground chuckling. "What?" Connor asked.

      "Nothing..." I said laughing slightly and shaking my head at the ground.

      "What??" Connor said.

      "Nothing" I said. He rolled eyes and gave up, knowing that I will eventually get mad and just admit to the world that we were over.

      "So did you hear the latest "Sonnor" news?"  Rebecca said before she realized we were here..

      "Oh my god, no..." Riley said.

      "What happened??" Gillian said. All of them were in there own little world and had absolutely NO idea that we were right behind them.

      "Okay, so I heard from someone that Connor Franta and Sydney Kutzin got into another fight and broke up because she cheated on him..."  The no-good-lying- moron said.

      "OH. MY. GOD. NO WAY!!!" I said right behind Rebecca and Rachel like an obnoxious Valley Girl who had one too many drinks at the club.       

      She jumped like no other and then turned around to see two pissed of faces and my free hand on my hip. "I cannot believe they broke. Up." I told her still talking in the accent but sounding more and more mad as I looked straight at her and gave her the death glair.