"Fine"

We all walked up to his door and I knocked. Seconds later he opened the door with only a towel on.

"Nigga put some clothes" Trey yelled turning his face with the rest of us.

"Sorry come in" he turned away and went up stairs. Trey shook his head and walked inside plopping down on his chair. We all sat down and a few seconds later, Roderick came downstairs fully clothed.

"So who we gotta kill?" he asked picking up a bottle of alcohol and sitting on the coffee table.

I chuckled and said, "Well I'm being blackmailed"

"Who and where they stay?"

"It's alot. My family is in on it too"

"Damn" he mumbled, "What they got on you?"

"You mean what they got on us" Trey cut in.

"Us? Elaborate" he stood up.

"Basically a lady who works for tmz interviewed his family and they told her everything from Lucas attempting to murder his father and the shit we did few years back. She came to his office, and said she'll keep the information away from the media and police in exchange for him sleeping with her. But the problem is Lucas has a fiance...well had and he just told her that he cheated and shit isn't going well and to top it off she's pregnant. Now we need to get rid of whoever we need to before this shit gets out cause if it does, our ass is grass"

Roderick just stood there silently nodding his head. He paced the room quietly before speaking.

"If this gets out, the FBI is gonna open an investigation into the shit I do and they can not find this shit out. We all going down. We all have families so we need to do something immediately before it's too late"

I pointed at the file that was sitting on the coffee table and Roderick opened it.

"In the file is pictures and background information on everybody I think is involved. Which includes my mother, father, siblings, and Ms. Linda Koboshi from tmz and who knows who she told"

"I'll have my guys check them out and you need to keep fucking her til we figure it out"

"No I can't do that"

"Then I guess we gonna have to kidnap her tomorrow" he shrugged.

"Why don't we just kill the bitch" Forrest spoke up.

"Information" he said, "Now it's late and I have a pussy appointment in an hour. So yall fuckers need to leave. Come back tomorrow at 12. Don't be late"

"Alright bet"

Nylah's POV

"He cheated Kendra, what did I do wrong? I did nothing but live him and care for him. I was there for him with his family problems. I fucked him good and I cooked and everything. What di-"

"Shh babe it's okay. Forget him for right now. You need to relax cause you can't be stressing and pregnant okay. Trust me"

"Okay" I sniffed. After everything I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that he cheated.

"Aww baby come here" she tried hugging me but her huge belly was in the way. I giggled and Kendra sucked her teeth.

There was a knock on the door and I rolled my eyes praying it wasn't Lucas.

"Come in" Kendra yelled. The door opened and I gasped never expecting to see their faces.

"Mom? Dad?"