Moving

bold is when the author is speaking
This is when a character is screaming
This is when a character is thinking.
Underline is when a character is crying

Jennifer P.O.V.
I walk to the car as the wind blows through my light brown hair. My green eyes are starting to look blue as the sun sets. The excitement inside me is bursting out!

I have the music loud, and the windows down as I drive off to Seattle. When you're going somewhere it's like a whole new world . You don't know what you're going to run into. You don't know what's going to happen. You can find love, you can get enemies. You can also have friends that will be with you till the end.

I'm excited to go where I'm going. I can pursue my dreams.   Find some new people to hang out with, and get a fresh new start. I really hope everything turns out as planned.

I definitely don't want to get into any trouble. I wonder who my roommates are going to be?? Girl? Guy? how many? There are so many questions. Hopefully it is someone really cool that I can talk to . Someone I can trust. Someone that will be my new best friend.

Hopefully everything turns out okay. And everything is amazing just like me. Haha just kidding. I'm excited to go to college. Learn more about singing and the importance of it.

Im also excited to sign up for this new singing competition "Sing out loud". It will also be cool if i was a solo artist the whole time.

How this singing competition works is that you audition then hopefully you get in. If you do get in the judges decide if you go in a group or continue as a solo. If you are in a group you designate one person (basically the leader)  for the choreography and ideas while the others sing and learn what the leader wants.  If you are a solo you make all decisions, do all of your dances and everything by yourself. It is pretty difficult.  But still seems fun. 

 Throughout the competition the judges get to decided whether you get in a group or not in different parts during the competition. People get eliminated and the last 2 groups or people go head to head to see who wins! Sounds fun right? Alright I guess I should focus on the road and get to where I'm going. Fresh new start. Perfect new start....

Hope you guys like the story so far! I'm excited to start a new story. 💓 I am trying to explore my options and do something different. if any of you have any suggestions for this story, my others or you have an idea for a new story, please feel free to tell me! Hopefully you continue to read. I'm going to update every time I can. Sometimes I get busy. Sorry in advance. Love you, be you, do you! bye guys!