Chapter 2

Codys p.o.v.

I walked over to my mirror as I adjusted my white and lime green striped shirt and threaded a belt through my biege CHINOS. I sat on my bed and slipped on my lime green VANS and ran a hand through my dirty blonde hair.

I took one last look in the mirror and walked out my dorm locking the door behind me.

I walked over to Zacks room to ask him whether he wanted to come with me.

"Hey Zack.... you wanna come with me to show the new students around the ship? " I asked him as I entered his dorm.

"Why? " He asked not looking away from his laptop.

"I'm part of the welcoming committee " I replied simply, taking a seat on the chair near his desk.

"Of course you are " said Zack said in a tone that was a mixture of boredom and mockery.

"So you coming or not? " I asked him in an annoyed tone.

Why did I even come here? I thought to myself.

"Are they chicks? " He asked looking at me for the first time since I entered his room.

 "I dont know let me check " I said as I pulled the piece of paper which had their names from my pocket.

"Um... Mike, Will and Nick....I'm guessing they're guys?" I said to zack, scrunching my eyebrows, putting the paper back in my pocket.

"Aw why dont any girls come on the ship? " he pouted getting up and placing the laptop on the desk next to me.

"Maybe because they want to stay as far away from you as possible " I smirked.

"Why would they do that? " He frowns and ask falling on the bed into a position that made him appear to have no backbone whatsoever.

"Who wouldnt? "

Before Zack could say anything I cut him off.

"So are you coming or not? " I repeated once again.

"Yeah...." he said as he followed me out of his room and and shut his dorm door.

"Hurry up, we're already late " I said,looking down at my watch as I sped up my pace and walked faster towards the entrance of the ship.

When we reached there, I scanned the area hoping to find the new students when...

WOW

I saw her. She looked like an angel from heaven in her white dress, curly blonde, pale white skin and smiling pale pink lips.

I couldn't take my eyes off her, pale blue ones. She was just so captivating. Words couldn't describe her. The minute I saw her I knew I was somehow going to fall for her. Who could not I mea-

OWWWW

"Why the hell did you pinch me!?! " I asked while trying to soothe the pain in my arm.

"Who were you staring at " Zack asked while sporting a devilish grin.

"N-nothing " I said quickly.

"Bull! I know you were drooling over that group of girls !!! " He said nodding he head in that direction.

"Wait a second ....group? " I asked extremely confused.

"Yes group .....there are three of them " I looked in that direction and there were indeed three of them. I must have been to busy ogling at that angelic looking girl. But what Zack said next snapped me out if my thoughts.

"Lets go say Hi "

"NO!!! I MEAN UM...THEY HAVE JUST ARRIVED THEY MUST BE TIRED!! "  Desperately trying to make up an excuse.

"Lets go make them feel welcomed then " Zack said with that stupid smirk still on his face.

Before I could protest we were walking over to the group of girls.

When we were almost there my angel turned around with an expression of pure shock on her face.

WAIT A MINUTE!!! I called her MY angel!!! Whats wrong with me!?

Before I knew it I was already infront of the group of girls.

Here it goes .....

"Hey I'm Cody!!"

°°°°°°°°°•••••°°°°°°°°°°••••••••°°°°°°

Hope you liked this chapter :) ......thats all I have to say.

PEACE OUT SUCKAS!!!

- Desirée xx