Who's coming back?

Start from the beginning

“Where did you learn this dish Wookie?” Siwon asks.

“Dae~ why did you cook this just now?” Donghae added.

“I’m not the one who cooks this champorado.” Ryeowook said.

“If it’s not you, then who?” Kangin asks.

“It’s Hae Won.” He said then looks at her.

“Really?” Henry said to Hae Won.

Hae Won nodded.

“Deabuk! You’re so talented. Are you single? Can you be my girlfriend?” Eunhyuk jokes.

“Yahh~ she’s mine. She’s going to be my girlfriend.” Sungmin said.

It made the other member laugh except Kyuhyun.

They sit across each other so she can see his expression. She bet his still angry with her.

She can throw hateful words to other without knowing when she’s pissed off. So she admitted to herself that she said too much that night.

 *****************************************************************

When they finished eating and do the dishes. Hae Won was about to approach Kyuhyun, when her phone ring.

It’s her Unnie. She answers it.

“Unnie? What is it?”

“I was about to tell you that your training will start this 9 a.m. at the practice room in the SME building."

She looks at her watch. It’s 8:32 a.m.

“Okay, I’ll hang up first need to prepare my things.”

“Okay. Good luck little sis.”

“Okay, bye.” Then she ends the call.

“That was your Unnie?” Siwon ask when she put her phone to her pucket.

“Dae~, she told me that I will start my training this morning so I need to hurry before I get late.”

“Okay, get ready aready and we’ll see you later at the SME building. We will start our practice too for our upcoming concerts.”

 “Ohh, that’s great. Okay I’ll just get my things in my room then I’ll be leaving first.”

“Okay.” Siwon smiled.

 ******************************************************************

It was afternoon and Hae Won already met some of the trainees too and become friends with them.

She was practicing dancing when some of the SUJU member’s enter the practice room.

She didn’t mind them and continue dancing.

“Wahh~ look at that body, she’s really talented. She can even dance like Yoona-sshi.” Shindong said.

Our company is really lucky to have a trainee like her. There only few thing to do with her and then I think she can debut.” Eunhyuk said.

“I agree with that.” Siwon said.

“My hyung’s are talking nonsense again. Are we going to practice or not?” Kyuhun said then sit on the floor putting his back next to him. He simply glimpse at Hae Won who is dancing.