fanfiction || malum

Start from the beginning

Calum shuffled a little in his seat and looked up at Michael as the pale boy chuckled a little "Wow, Cal... I didn't take you for much of a fanfiction reader."

"I'm not!" Calum stuttered, trying to pull himself out of such an awkward situation "It was just linked and i had nothing else to do..."

Michael shook his head in amusement and got back down from his bunk, handing the phone back to Calum. Calum reached out to get it, their hands skimming against one anothers-exactly like in the fanfictions written about them as the phone was exchanged from one hand to another. Calum cleared his throat awkwardly and looked over at Michael.

Michael smirked a little and looked at Calum, tugging the boy up by the shirt so he was standing in front of him. He looked at him for a moment before crashing their lips together. Calum took a moment but he began to move his lips with Michael's after some time.

Michael's hands were all over Calum's body as they kissed, in his hair, on his waist, on his cheeks. He just felt the need to touch him-all over. From standing up fully clothed they ended on Calum's bottom bunk, shirtless. Michael kissed up Calum's bare chest, wrapping his hands around the top of his jeans. He tugged on them harshly, watching as they slipped over Calums hipbones with a slight struggle.

More kisses were exchanged and more clothes were shed until both boys were in their boxers, passionately exchanging small mumbles of lust and touches  upon the skin.

Calum hovered his hand over Michael's growing erection, smiling a little as the boy let out a small moan. The tanned boy was still in slight shock, one moment of reading fanfiction had turned into all of this. Something he had never thought about, but could now only wish for more.

Calum flipped the two of them over, quickly tugging down Michael's boxers and letting his member fall into his hand. He glanced up at Michael, smirking at the way he almost writhed under Calum's very gentle touch. Calum lowered his head and wrapped his lips around the head of Michael's dick. He began to slowly bob his head in rhythm with Michael's weak groans,

He flicked his eyes up to look at Michael through his eyelashes as he continued his motions before pulling away quickly and stripping himself of his own boxers.

Michael grabbed a condom from under his bunk and tossed it to Calum, who expertly tore it open and rolled it over his member, looking at Michael. He grabbed a nearby bottle of lotion and coated a few fingers in the stuff before leaning forward and pressing a kiss to Michaels  lips as he carefully touched his finger to his opening. 

Calum pulled away and slowly pushed his finger in, watching Michael-who seemed fine at the moment. After time he signalled for Calum to continue, the tanned boy pushing another finger inside of Michael and moving them around, prepping the boy.

With a few words exchanged, Calum pulled out his fingers and allowed Michael to adjust in his laying position. Calum then used the lotion to slick up his own member before he positioned him self near Michael and slowly pushed inside of the boy.

Michael let out a quiet yelp and gripped the sheets, yet allowed Calum to rock back and forth slowly as he began to adjust to the pain, and it then turned in to pleasure and he begged for the boy to speed up.

Calum increased his thrusts until he found a pace and position that pleasured both boys almost to a maximum. Michael's groans became loudly as Calum moved his hands up and down the boy's bare chest, kissing his lips every now and then.

Michael arched his back and rolled his eyes back into his head a little, his gripped the sheets in pleasure and Calum grunted along with Michael's soft moans.

Calum suddenly halted his thrusts and shifted, before beginning his motions again, grinning as Michael let out a scream of pleasure.

It wasn't long before Michael reached his climax and Calum pulled out, rolling the condom off and tossing it away.

Michael shifted positions so his head was near Calum's member as he took his dick in his hand and wrapped his lips around Calum's tip. He took the boys dick into his mouth and slowly began to bob his head, using his hands to gently touch Calum's chest as the boy groaned-knees weak.

Calum reached his climax and the two boys flopped side by side, glancing at one another with a small chuckle.

Michael turned on his side, looking over at Calum "Just like in the fanfictions?"

Calum laughed "Just like in the fanfictions."

{You know Fai wrote this not me bc it was long and we all know i cant do long.

Faith might write a bit more for this book to help me update more often, so i really hope you liked this!}