"I'm not some love stuck teen anymore," I remind him. Something is off. This isn't the quiet Nick I remember from high school. Something happened to him...The atmosphere around us is tense, like there was an enormous wave of danger that walked into the room.

His feet smoothly guide him to a counter where he places the glass down. It makes a chink noise on the counter. He wasn't raised by upper class, and it shows in his table etiquette.
I notice that he likes how my eyes stalk his movements, he knows that I'm on edge, he wants to feel superior.

He circles around me then strings his arm around my waist so that he can hug me from behind.

I recognize the familiar gesture. I feel his lips brush against my ear when he whispers, "I'm not looking for a love struck teen, I'm looking for you, Lucy."

I roll my eyes and take a deep breath, "What do you want from me? You lied to my face to get me to come here, why?"

He answers my question by ignoring it. I feel his hands begin to scan my body.

This is about sex.
But why lie to me? If this were an attempt at rape, he would have locked the doors when I came inside.

Maybe he's simply that arrogant.

If I leave now, he'll probably throw himself into a fit. I need to keep the situation calm, there's something more to this. There's something wrong with him and I doubt that I'm the only one he has sought out. Besides, I already had my suspicions that there was going to be foul play, I neglected the possibility that my involvement would be anything other than impersonal.  
"What do you do for a living?" I try, but he suddenly starts laughing. He looks at me and runs his hand through his hair, "I'm a business man," he replies simply.

"Lets go retrieve the item upstairs" he says to me with a wink and a voice that was so dreadfully full of tasteless lustful thinking that I wanted to gag.

I think back to when I wanted to slam my face into the doorway of my apartment. I look around at the front door, I don't think he even owns a security system. He just wanted to make sure that I wasn't armed.

I feel him suddenly grab my wrist and begin to pull me upstairs. I decide to test his exact intention by resisting.

He releases my wrist when I pull my arm away. his mouth curves into an oblivious smile. 

"Don't be shy." He says and suddenly bends down and wraps his arms around my waist.

He stands up straight and I find myself hanging from his shoulder.

I wonder if he can see his own real intentions through his ego...

Patients, Lucy.

How far is he really willing to go? What exactly are his intentions here, where is the foul play? My assumption is that he won't feel the need to cling to me like he did when he grabbed my wrist and tossed me over his shoulder. If it comes down to a physical fight, I'm at a disadvantage.

Distance is key to a clean escape; Which he won't give me unless he trusts me. submission is certainly an unorthodox method, but I've verified this situation's uniqueness because he already trusts me. I can find out as much as I'd like so long as I play the game. 

As he carries me up the stairs, I notice that he still has a gun upholstered to his hip. I take note of it, but, it won't cause dilemma.

He moves me into the second bedroom then locks the door.

  I look at the handcuffs and binds around the room. There's a knife stuck into a wall and there is plenty of evidence of someone struggling in here.