Chapter 5: Welcome back to school

Beginne am Anfang

"Looks like someone is intimidated by you grumpy lady hahaha." Ram laughs hard while trying to get Raegan pissed.

Keil looked down on his plate and starts getting his spoon and fork. "Oh boy." He whispered.

"Shut up ugly!" she yelled at Ram and throw the knife on her brother.

"Ops! Too slow hahahaha." Ram teased Raegan as he catches the knife by his left hand.

"Enough." Said Roxette who is not pleased by the both, "You are here to eat and not to kill each other. Respect the food or I will knock both of your ass out. " She added while the Lerwicks are trying not to laugh.

They all enjoyed their lunch and headed outside the mansion after.

Last week at the Avalon's mansion, they agreed about the plans on going to school together except Raphaella, Raphael,

Sade and Daxton who are going to manage the business rather than going to school.

They decided to go back to school after a long period of time.

After a while, The Lerwicks and Avalons arrived from the University.

De La Salle University.

The Lerwicks had three cars rode by each girls and boys. A Rolls-Royce Ghost V12 AT, 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia, and a 2007 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640.

Two with the Avalons. One, 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera owned by Ram and the othe one was Lexus LFA 4.8L V10 AT owned by Roxette with Reena beside her.

Raegan was on her motor bike wearing a helmet leading their way to the parking lot.

Roxette will be a senior high rank student on the College of Liberal Arts under Political Science same as Ram who's going to be with her on the same section.

Xylien, Elite and Scyvi are all in the same college, College of Computer Studies, Information Technology Department and Software Technology Department, sophomore high rank.

Keil junior high rank, taking up Law under The College of Law.
Eliot on the junior high rank College of Science under Physics Department

Raegan was only 11 when she started attending college. She has PhD on Physics and took up Law. But changed her mind and took up Electronics and Communications Engineering Department under the same department of Gavin which is Gokongwei College of Engineering, Gavin took up Civil Engineering and they are both sophomores high rank.

Layla, Iceah and Drake welcomed them on the front desk and assisted them inside the building.

"Everything is settled. You all just need to proceed at the president's office and your Dean's for further information. The Head deans will give you your class schedule and a handbook." Layla said while walking them on the hallway towards the president's office.

Iceah lead them to each Dean's office after a short discussion with the President and then leave them there. Drake bid a good luck and farewell to them after sending them to the office because he needs to prepare for his class.

They all went to their respective classrooms and get themselves introduced.
On the College of Liberal Arts, Lyla was assigned to be a major professor under Political science which means, Roxette and Ram will be her students.

"Hello good afternoon class. Please lend me your ears and look at me. You will be having a new block mates here. They are both from Spain and new here so please be nice to them." Layla said while getting the attention of her students.