Placing the menu on the table, I kept my eyes low and spoke, "Well this is the most comfortable table in the diner-" Taking a step forward, he asked, "For me or for you?" My nostrils were filled by his fresh musky cologne and I could not think of anything else but our closeness. I tried my best to make him sit in such a direction where his back was facing the front counter, so I could be a little calm and composed. Somehow, he got that idea and moved around me as I clung to the table for my life. I could feel his eyes on me, but I did not dare to connect mine with them again.

Running a hand through my already cleaned apron, I suggested, "I will be back when you are ready." Just when I was about to turn, he ordered, "Sit"

"Pardon me?" I asked in shock and he repeated as he checked the menu, "I asked you to sit down." Baffled by his order, I stood there and informed, "I-I...am working right now. I c-can't" I don't know how he managed to make me stutter, but in this moment, I truly understood Savanah's situation.

Running a hand through his hair, he whispered something under his breath and removed the gun from his waistband. My eyes almost bulged out when I saw him placing the gun on the table, "Don't test my patience." He warned and without wasting anytime, I quickly sat opposite to him.

My palms were sweating and my breathing was erratic, "Don't worry, I will not hurt you." He said that by filling a glass with water and placed it in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the only thing that was bothering me a lot. "To have dinner with you." He answered and my jaw dropped. How can he be very sure that I will have dinner with him, but then my eyes went on his gun.

"How did you find this place?" I asked again and noticed how sculpted his jawline was. "I had my men follow you." He said that nonchalantly and my eyes widen in fear, "W-Why?"

Placing the menu aside, he signalled Savanah to take our order and I watched him in disbelief. "A black coffee, please." He ordered and Sav looked at me, "Nothing thank you." Nodding in approval, she left and Zach leaned closer to me, "Do you really think I would let you escape so easily?"

"Who are you?" I asked in fear and he laughed wholeheartedly as if I cracked some joke. Though I should be running away from him, I just could not. I sat there noticing how handsome he looked when he laughed. Especially when those dimples formed into his cheeks.

"Darling, I am your worst nightmare." He answered my question in a riddle and I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

'Ofcourse you are' I thought internally and saw the tattoos that covered his knuckles.

"Its too late to go back from here now." He whispered mostly to himself, but I kind of heard him. "I am serious, Zach" I leaned in to learn the truth as he is involved with my family now. His eyes turned soft as he leaned in too, "Why don't you ask that question to your father?" He suggested with a smirk and I frowned, "What does my father has to do with you? Is he in trouble?" I asked in worry and was interrupted by Savanah, "Here is your black coffee. Enjoy your drink." She muttered in her monotonous tone and went back to the kitchen, leaving him and I alone in the whole dining area. Smelling the coffee's aroma, he hummed in pleasure.

"What time is your shift over?" He asked as he took a sip of his coffee. Checking the clock on the wall, I whispered, "In next fifteen minutes." He kept his eyes on me and my heart skipped a beat everytime I looked into them. It was just our eyes looking into each other, trying to find some unwanted answers. Swallowing hard, I licked my lips and looked everywhere but him.

"Look at me" He ordered and I bit my lip as I was not going to obey him this time. "You really like to test my patience, don't you?" He asked annoyedly and I still did not look at him. Suddenly, he leaned in closer and placed a hand on my cheek. I closed my eyes in fear and waited for the worst to come, but all he did was caress me. He kept making small circles on my cheek with his thumb and I slowly opened my eyes only to find him inches away from me. His eyes were fixed on my lips and I lost control of myself when I inhaled his masculine musky cologne. In just one meeting, I kind of felt addicted to his scent... to him.