IVY THE "MAGNEIFICENT"

Start from the beginning

"You know what your problem is?" He didn't say a word.

"You are just a self centered bastard, who only think of himself and how every girl is dying at your feet and the girls who could careless about sleeping with you and more on being your Friend you decided to label them." With out thinking I threw a test tube with some red substance in it right at him, but he dodged it effortlessly.

"You did not just do that?" He said with an angry expression "You mean this?" I asked throwing another test tube at him but an empty one. Before I could try to dodge the test tube he threw at me but unfortunately it hit me in the stomach thank God it was empty.

"Mayday mayday may-effing-day chopper 7 has been hit. I repeat copper 7 has been hit OVER."

He threw another one at me, while I was in my mission impossible zone.

"Stop your drama." with that he threw magnetic powder at me too.

"YOU DICK"

I screamed before picking up a test tube to throw at him but he screamed back like a baby stopping me.

"THAT'S ACIDE, NOT THE FACE. IVY PUT IT DOWN."

He screamed "Why should I listen to you?" But I still put down the test tube and decided to throw a stoll instead which hit him on the head.

"YES JACKPOT!"

"OUCH" he threw a stoll back at me.

"PIG"

"ASSHAT"

"I KNOW THAT'S YOU BUT WHO AM I ?"

"YOUR A BU-"

"LALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU." He threw the skeleton they always stood there at the back of the class.

"HEY! YOU LEAVE FILL OUT IF THIS HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU, YOU, YOU....PLASTIC PACKET."

"Really a plastic packet, out off all the insults in the world you said plastic packet..Tsk tsk I'm disappointed in you IVY SOPHIA HUNTERS." He stated.

"And your face is a disappointment do you see me complaining" I barked back

"That's not what she said" he said with a smirk "At least not to you." that smacked the smirk right of his stupidly beautiful face.

'Screw you hormones.'

I threw the globe at him but before he could throw another stoll at me, I decided to end this stupid war cause I kinda got too many stolls thrown at me for a day.

"STOP IT" I screamed at him.

"NO YOU STOP IT"

"SYDNEY STOP BEING A 5 YEAR OLD."

"LOOK WHO IS TALKING."

"UGH! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SUCH A DICK?"

"DIDN'T KNOW WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SUCH A BITCH?"

"LIKE I SAID IT BEFORE, IT RUNS IN MY BLOOD, I LIVE AND BREATH ON THAT SHIT IT'S LIKE MY COCAINE."

"YOUR A WEIRDO."

"THANK YOU."

"IT WASN'T A COMPLIMENT."

"IDC I WILL TAKE IT AS ONE." He just rolled his eyes and mumbled something inaudible under his breath.

I was going to throw another test tube but seeing as the magnetic powder that he decide to throw at me had started to itch, I put down the test tube and walked way looking for a magnetic to get this powder off me.