Chapter 56 ~ Frozen

Start from the beginning

"Lianna, don't shout. You'll attract people." I said.

"You know, even If I keept quiet I'd still attract people." She winked at me and I just laughed at her confidence. "Well, look at yourself. Holding my hand and taking me to movies."

"You are so arrogant, aren't you?" I asked, kissing her hand a little and she, so evidently, blushed.

I can't believe Lianna still blushes when I do little things like that. I mean, Every day and night we were together and she still blushes. How cute is that?

"Very." She smiled at me.

"You look cute today." I kissed her forehead and she hugged me by the waist again.

She was wearing a white plain sundress with a cute sandals that I would leave if I ever get a chance of undressing her.

"Thank you." She buried her head in my neck as we step forward, two more people and we will be able to buy our tickets.

"This is just a date, you don't have to--" "For telling me I look cute." She turned her head to look at me. "You don't always tell me that."

"Really?" I asked. "I thought I always say that."

"You say that as a joke, and you always say I'm hot." She kids and kissed me at the lips again.

"I wasn't joking." I smiled at her as we step forward again.

"I don't wanna kiss you right now. Stop being so charming." She looked away from me and I just chuckled. I kissed her forehead and bought our tickets.

"Two for Froze--" "Dylan Cooper!" The girl from the ticket booth yelled. "And Lianna Camp. Wow! You're dating?" She asked loudly, making other people's head turn to us.

Lianna also looked at me, maybe to hear what am I gonna say. Now I'm worried if I should I tell the truth?

"E-er, yeah." I scratched my head, hoping that my answer was right. That she also want this official, That she wants people to know that we were going to be official.

The ticket booth girl looked at Lianna to confirm as she snapped from reality.

"Yeah." She smiled widely, that looked like fake. Did I answered wrong? Should I have kept it a secret? "It's our third date, we wanted to go out."

"We?" I asked her.

"Do you want me to yourself again?" She asked back and I felt the heat rushing up to my cheeks.

"Yeah, we." I just smiled to the girl as she punch the movie. "But she's the only one who wants frozen, I promise." She pushed me away a little and laughed.

I took my wallet and paid for the movie.

"Thanks." I smiled at the girl.

"Can we take a picture?" She asked Lianna.

"Yeah sure, go ahead." Lianna shrugged.

It was nice of her to ask Lianna for a picture with me. I mean, not everyone does that. Maybe because she knew we were dating that's why she bothered to ask.

She handed her phone with me. Maybe she wants a selfie?

I turned around to take the selfie but she stopped me. "E-er, can you take a picture of me and Lianna? My brother has a crush on her so..." She shrugged.

Oh. She wants a picture with Lianna.

"Oh, okay." I said and looked at Lianna who is surprised.

Epic fail.