I read it when I saw a paper in front of the desk in my room. I guess dad already wrote down their schedules in the first month of my job.

"Oh, okay." He utter. "I can't wait to hit my drums." He added while adding syrup on his pancake.

I just shook my head while smiling when I remembered that he played drum last night.

It removed the sleepiness out of me.

"What's with the smiling?" Calum asked.

You don't care! Just eat you food hahaha.

"Nothing." I answered.

-----

How'd we drift so far away

From where we left off yesterday

I'm lonely like a castaway

Heartbreak that I can't escape

A sinking ship I'll never save

I'm lonely like a castaway

Castaway

Castaway

Castaway

Castaway

Yssa signed her hand to stop the boys from playing the next song.

I watched them as they race out of the rehearsal room.

Yssa was the first person I become close with in the 5SOS team.

I already know all of them because I once came during a vacation of the 5SOS team and those dudes.

"Can you get that towel." Ashton asked while pointing to the towel behind me.

I reached the towel and give it to him.

"I'll just get some food for us." I said to Yssa and stood up.

I walked to the table where the four dudes was sitting.

I put two pizzas on different plates. Pizza was Michael's request for their break today. Bruh.

He even made me wait outside the studio. Tsk!

"You can't drink cold drinks, dude." I said to Luke and remove the cold water away from their table.

-----

The rehearsal was over and we're now at the arena.

The boys were already inside and I'm still outside.

I forgot my bag though.

I get out of the van and closed the door.

"What the?!" I shouted after I saw a girl when I turned my head.

Geez. This girl almost get the soul out of me.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart." I said after I brought myself back to my senses.

"No. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." She said and smiled sweetly.

I smiled back.

"Well, I heard that you're now the new manager of 5SOS." She stated. "And... I was wondering if you could give this to Calum." She continued while getting something out of her bag.

It was a scrapbook. As I look at its cover I can obviously tell that it was for Calum.

"Sure." I said. "What's your name by the way?" I asked as I put the scrapbook in my shoulder bag.

"Kelly." She answered.

"That's a sweet name." I said. "Got to go." I added and walked away from her when she nodded.

Geez. I'm still nervous because of that girl. Lmao. She looks familiar though.