He walked me to my seat beside Jacob before shaking his hand walking back to his seat beside my mother. Jacob leaned over and asked if I was okay and i just nodded giving him a reassuring smile. He pecked my cheek before he got up and went to have his dance with him mom. I smiled and watched them whispering to each other while dancing to 'You Raise Me Up' by Josh Groban another of my favorite songs, one that I would dance with Grayson whenever I had the chance. It was a very touching song. As the song came to an end, Melanie kissed Jacob's forehead before walking over to Trevor while Jacob walked over to me.

(Brook and Jacob)

(Brook and Jacob)

"Now it's time for first dance as a married couple" Vic had announce and Jacob held a hand out and I took it with a smile. He led me to the dance floor while 'If I could Fly' by One Direction who by the way had gone on stage making me gap. Harry began the intro and damn them for making one of the most beautiful songs ever written. If I could fly is one of my favorite songs from their 'Made In The AM' album followed by 'Home' and 'Long Way Down' but those were from their fifth album. I've made covers for all of their songs including ones with Zayn in it. After the song ended, the actually party began, everyone had an incredible time and they all wished us once again a happy mirage.

We left Puerto Rico four days after the wedding and headed to the Bahamas for a week before going back to the States to finish the tour. We celebrated Grayson's 4th birth at the Atlantis Paradise Island Resort where we went to the water park so he could play on the slides they had with Jacob monitoring him so he wouldn't go into the deep end. It was packed with families and it was a bit difficult moving around but other then that, Grayson had a blast in the pool.

We were able to see the dolphin habitat they had there and Grayson was able to touch one and he was beyond happy with that. I had taken pictures through out the day of him and Jacob enjoying the different activities, and Jacob took pictures of us when Grayson wanted to got to the art room to draw and since Jacob couldn't draw to save his life, I went with my little boy and drew with him.

All in all the trip to the Bahamas was one I'll never forget because we made incredible memories and I have no doubt that we'll be coming back so that Gemma could experience the same things her brother had. A week flew quickly and we were once again in the States with us heading to one of our last shows, starting in New York before we went to Connecticut.

It was already winter by then. We landed at JFK international airport on Monday, September 22 at 3:30 in the morning. Our tour bus was already waiting for us outside but we had to go through customs in and once all that was set and done, we headed to the exit but were ambushed by fans all asking for pictures and congratulating us on our wedding.

We took a few pictures, signed a couple autographs and thanked them for their best wishes before finally exiting the overly crowded airport. Grayson was wide awake and clinging to Jacob's jacket as he buried his face on his chest while I carried Gemma's car seat before getting in the bus, our body guards were helping the band load their things into their bus since our things were already in the bus. They had arrived a few minutes prior to our landing.