We all laughed at her message as she smiled proudly. I snapped a picture and smiled at it. Little did I know how much that picture would mean to me. How much all of the pictures we took would mean to me. Then I saw the time. "Shit, we better get back if we want to wish the guys luck before they go on," I advised, bolting through the maze of dark hallways. I heard Dani, Sydney, and Michelle close behind me.

"Ladies and gentlemen, ONE DIRECTION!" We got back just in time, huffing as we blew kisses to them. They smiled and looked at us a bit questioningly as they took the stage. We each grabbed a bottle of water and started chugging them as we watched the boys smile into the audience. The sounds of fangirls was deafening. I smiled.

"Let's just hope Louis catches all the bras," Michelle joked in a whisper. We all contained our laughter, determined to stay quiet.

"So what were you guys doing?" Jesse asked in a hushed voice, coming up behind us. The four of us smiled at each other.

"We could show you after the show," Sydney offered perkily. Jesse and Derek agreed and we turned back to the boys. They were performing 'I Want'.

"I want, I want, I want TO JUST FUCK HER!" I clamped my hand over my mouth to hold in my giggles. Sydney's jaw just dropped. Dani and Michelle couldn't take it; they ran away from the stage and start cracking up. Apparently Niall couldn't help it either because he started cracking up right on stage. Louis did not just say that. Only him, I thought, staring at him incredulously. My vision was blurry from the tears of laughter that had sparkled up in my eyes.

After the song ended and Niall and Liam had their little Niam moments, Louis and Harry took a seat on the read couch that was set up on the stage. Niall was juggling a blown up beach ball with his feet as Liam and Zayn read the Twitter question that had popped up on the jumbo screen. "Can any of you rap?" Liam read into the microphone. Zayn and Louis automatically smiled at each other and walked off stage for a conference with their arms around each other. Once they reached us, we gathered around for a group huddle.

"Okay guys, you thinking what I'm thinking?" Zayn asked, smiling mischievously at Louis. Lou returned it and nodded. Okay, we were all lost besides them. But it still felt nice to be included in the huddle. Michelle pecked Zayn's cheek quickly before he went back on stage with Louis. They  interrupted Niall's beat boxing and Liam's attempt at rapping.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiin," Louis started, running on stage, the girls screaming their heads off as he and Zayn began their song. "West Philadelphia, born and raised. On the playground's where I spent most of my days!" We all smiled and cheered along with the audience as they sang the Fresh Prince theme song. They proceeded that with 'Everything About You', where there were plenty of Niam moments, Larry moments, sexual movements, and even some paper airplanes. They played a few more numbers before saying goodbye to the crowd.

"See you all! We love you! Thank you!" they all chorused as they exited the stage. I smiled as they approached, looking on top of the world. I opened my arms and Niall walked right into them.

"That was amazing!" I congratulated all of them while wrapping my arms around Niall's torso. He was wearing a tight turquoise shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow, and I must admit I very much like that shirt.

"So are you going to show us where you were running from now?" Jesse asked curiously. The four of us girls all smiled at each other and started dragging the guys through the dark hallways of the venue.

"Are we allowed back here?" Liam asked cautiously.

"Probably not," Michelle answered nonchalantly. I chuckled lightly we turned right and entered the hall of graffiti.