No, we weren't running through the field picking daisies as yet, but we were getting along civil and that was enough to have me go on. It was enough to keep my head above water.

I didn't go completely AWOL on my friends, though. 

I kept in contact with Jill, Max, and a nagging Kim mostly every day. They were begging me to return to New York. They made promises that I knew they couldn't fulfill, but I listened anyway. I wanted to go back, but I wasn't ready. Their promises were persuasive, but my mind was stronger. 

I just wasn't ready yet. 

After the incident with Ky and me, the paparazzi ate it like the zombies of the walking dead. They were everywhere trying to get the scoop on what truly happened. Somehow they knew that the story given was complete bull feces and they wanted the truth. 

That was never going to happen, though.

Anthony was a powerful man and can control the media just by the clip of his fingers--or the sway of his wallet. No sources were coming forth, so therefore no one was getting the real news. Ky's managing team was like the mafia. You won't know anything about them unless they wanted you to. 

"Your husband is calling me, again"I looked down at my buzzing phone seeing that it was my father. "You know I don't know how you dealt with this man of no patience" I kissed my finger and placed it on the headstone. "Same time, same place" I whispered and answered the phone. 

"Ello, governa"

Dad let out an exasperated breath " You have a visitor here and I swear it's like a tsunami outside of my house"

" What? Who is there?" I asked, sliding into Kadan's 01 Maxima and revving up the engine.

"Some knock-out guy, just hurry get here" 

**

My dad was right when he said there was a tsunami outside of our middle-class house. 

A crowd of raving humans- tsunami. 

They gathered around, chanting and pushing toward the front of my door. I even saw a person try to open the living room window. 

What in the world?

My heart sped up a bit when my mind concluded that it could possibly be him.

 I was definitely not ready to see him. At all. 

I have healed physically, but I was still trying to lick my emotional wounds shut. I needed more time.

My mind had finally grasped the fact that Ky was married, but my thoughts were a raging fire on why he hid it from me. Or, why did he lie? 

Why didn't he think I was fit to know the truth and what else was he truly hiding? 

Would he even tell me if there was more?

Plus, I didn't exactly know what I was doing with Ky anymore. I had somewhat lost myself with him. I was supposed to be this aspiring dancer, trying to make a name for myself, but I had gotten caught up in his lifestyle. 

I felt like I had failed myself and I needed some time to regroup from that. 

I needed time to reevaluate myself and learn what I truly wanted and how I was going to make it happen.

"Taylor!" my head whipped around to see my dad beckoning me to our side gate. I rushed over to him and pushed my way inside the house. 

"Who is out the-" 

"Buttercup!" I turned around to see Sam standing in my living room. 

The Sam, standing in my ordinary living room.