chapter 2

Derek POV
I climbed on her chest and stared at her peaceful sleep face, I know its kinda creepy but I cant help it. I rubbed my face against her chest while purring, she slightly moaned. 'Oh my god if she keeps this up I dont think I could hold myself back', I then stopped purring on her, got off of the bed and decided to change in my human form, when I did I looked back at her and smiled like a idiot. 'I cant believe this girl, this beautiful, enchanted angel is my mate', I thought happily, I leaned forward and kissed her on her forehead. She instantly relaxed under my touch, I then leaned in her ear and whispered "I'll be back babygirl", I had to leave, just to go to my house and tell my parents and clan that I'm alright. I carefully opened the window and jumped out landing on my feet of course and ran in the woods to my house.

It didnt take more than five minutes to reach to my house cause of my vampire speed. I passed the 8 feet gates and went inside the manor, when I did I was greet with dozens of maids and butlers. "Good evening master Derek", one of my maids said and I greeted her back. "De De!", said a sweet familiar voice, I turned around and it was my little sister. "Hey Ashley, how's my favorite little sister doing", I said while lifting her up giving her a bear hug. "But Derwek Im your only little sister", she said with that adorable little voice I love, "but still if mom and dad have another baby you are going to be my favorite", I kissed her on her chubby cheeks and she giggled. "Yayyyyy!!!!", she screamed excitedly, "hey arent u suppose to be in bed?", I questioned her, "maybe", she said with a evil grin. "Go to bed, besides I have a big surprise tomorrow", I put her down and playfully walked away not giving her any details. "Is it for me?", she asked with curious eyes, "all I can say is she is the family's surprise". "Yayyyyyy!!!!", she yelled and she headed upstairs to bed, "Derek! There you are I was so worried when u were gone all day! Where were you?!", my mom yelled at me with a worried look on her face while coming down the stairs. "Im sorry mom I was just a little stressed about the paper work I was doing so I decided to take walk, and I saw this beautiful girl and-", I was cut off by my mom. "Girl?! omg Alan, our son has found his mate!", my mom squealed like a little girl, "really? congrats son", my dad said hugging me.

"What does she look like? Is she beautiful? How old is she? Whats her name? When could we meet her?", my mom said with never ending questions, "mom, mom, calm down ok. Yes she's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen with long wavy hair and fantastic brown eyes with hints of hazel. Her age, I'm not sure about, her name is Ariana, and meeting her, I'm not sure about that either, maybe tomorrow" I said answering all the questions my mom throws at me. "Omg Alan our little boy is in love...", my mom said while sighing. "Wait Derek, how do u not know how old she is, didnt you guys talk?", my dad said crossing his arms. "Well, not exactly....", "son, what did you do?", my mom's face expression changed looking concerned. "I didnt do anything, I just didnt talk to her", "why not?", my dad said, "maybe because I was a cute black cat?". They both sighed and looked at me, "ok son its your choice on how you approach your mate, just be careful of what you choose ok?" my mom said warning me, "ok mom, well I gotta go, Ariana will wake up soon and she will freak if I'm not by her side". "Ok son, see you tomorrow", my mom said while hugging me, "bye mom, bye dad", I hugged her back and using my vampire speed, I ran out the door, through the woods and jumped back in the window. But Ariana wasnt in bed, then I heard the doorknob to the bathroom and the door opened, I quickly changed in my cat form and Ariana looked at me, "oh there you are Midnight, I was really worried about you".

Ariana POV
Midnight jumped on my bed and laid down on my pillow and I laid down next to him, "what should we do, my parents arent home and I dont have any classes..." I was rambling on about what we could do I didnt notice Midnight climbed on top of me. Suddenly Midnight, the cat that I found in the ally, wasnt a normal cat at all, Midnight started to talk to me like a-a human. "Well we could go to my house", Midnight said very casually like nothing is wrong with this situation. I screamed in horror and pushed him off me, grabbed a lamp and held it firmly in my hand "s-stay back or I'll-I'll throw t-this lamp", I threaten at him. "Please Ariana listen to me...", He said while walking towards me, "n-no stay away from me", I yelled at Midnight. "Ok I'll jus stay right here", he sat down and waited for me to calm down. After about 5 minutes of sitting in silence, I finally calmed down and put down the lamp, "h-how are you talking l-like a human", I tried to say but I stuttered a little bit. "Because I'm not really a normal cat, im a vampire", he said calmly, "a-a vampire?", I questioned him. "Yes, look I'll show you", he then suddenly changed into a human form right in front of my eyes. He was wearing black jeans, and a v-neck white shirt, that fitted him, showing his muscles perfectly I might add. He started to chuckle and I snapped out of it, "like what you see, Ariana?", he said with a award winning grin. I blushed and I was about to answer him but the door bell rang, I told Midnight to stay in my room. I went down stairs and opened the door, it was the asshole cheating bitch, Nicholas. "Hey baby missed me?", I rolled my eyes and tried to close the door but his foot was in the way, "Nicholas, move your goddamn foot now", I said trying to get my anger under control. "Oh come on baby, dont be like that", he pushed the door open and walked into my house, "Nicholas get the fuck out or I'll....!", I was yelling at him until he cut me off. "...or what?", he said testing me and wrapping his arms around my waist, bringing me close to his body.

Derek POV
I was waiting patiently for Ariana to come back when I started to hear Ariana yelling, thinking that she was in trouble I decided to see whats happening. When I got down stairs I saw this boy holding my Ariana, and she didnt look too happy about it either. I ran over to them and punched him in the face knocking him off his feet. "Arghh!! What the fuck is wrong with you nigga!", he said while getting up and holding his jaw. "Me? You're the one putting your nasty ass hands all over Ariana, when she clearly dont want you!", I yelled at him. "Stop, both of you! Nicholas, you fucking cheated on me with a slut, that is unforgivable! Just get out!", Ariana yelled with anger purring out of her. "Fine! Your a bitch anyways, I never loved you!", then just like that he walked out.

Ariana POV
When Nicholas walked out slamming the door behind him, I sighed in exhaustion and his words repeated over and over in my head 'I never loved you'. Unexpectedly Midnight hugged me from behind and kissed me on the cheek and I blushed hard. "Dont listen to him Ariana any guy would be lucky to have you", he said trying to comfort me, "thanks Midnight". "Oh my name isnt Midnight, its Derek, but you could still call me Midnight if you want", he said correcting me, "nah, Derek's fine" I said turning around. "So your a vampire, huh?", I questioned obviously knowing the answer, "yea, shall we we talked about it in your room or....?", he said while scratching the back of his head. "Yea we could, this is going to be a long talk, because I have a lot of questions", I started to laugh and he joined in, "I bet you do", after our laugh session we headed upstairs and talked, enjoying each other's company.

Ello luvs dang Nicholas is a real ass isnt he hope u love this new chapter and sorry for mistakes if there is....
Plz comment and/or vote... byeeeeee👌✌️😊☺️