“Bath or shower?” I ask him.

“Shower, so I can quickly get out and sleep with my fiancée.”

I smile at the words he just spoke. I was his fiancée. And he’s mine. He set me down on the carpet and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I want to get married in at least 2 weeks. I need you to be Stephanie Styles immediately.”

I laugh and kiss his lips. “That’s fine by me baby.”

He spun me around and kissed my forehead. “You are mine forever.”

I smile and he lets me go, turning on the shower. He makes sure it’s a good temperature and walks to me, grabbing my hand. I walked in and he followed, holding me close to him.

“I never want to see you leave me again. Me being the cause of your pain nearly killed me. You are the only thing that matters to me.”

I hold him close to me and he places a hand on the back of my head. “Do you think Lily will be okay with those people?”

“She will be fine. She seemed so happy with them. I miss her though,” he whispered, kissing my head.

Lily was adopted a couple days ago. Harry and I miss her terribly but think she really fit with the new family she was placed with.

“Me too.”

I lift my face up and look up at him. He smiles and pecks my lips. I feel his hand move up to my breast and squeezes it. He moves his other to my other breast and looks into my eyes.

“You fit me perfectly.”

I smile and he lets go of me. He turns the water off and our towels. He wraps his around his waist and mine around me, pulling me to him. He smirked and pecked the tip of my nose.

“I don’t want to leave knowing what you’re capable of now,” he whispered against my lips.

“You can have me all you want when we get home.”

He kissed me and we walked out of the shower. I walked into the bedroom and grabbed my shorts and a long sleeved shirt, along with my panties. I put them on and looked back and saw Harry in his joggers, flawlessly shirtless and his hair in messy curls.

“You are a sexy little thing aren’t you?” he said walking over to me. He smirked and came up to me, picking me up and placing me over his shoulder.

“Harry,” I laughed. He placed me on the bed and climbed on top of me, kissing my face. I laughed and he fell to his side, pulling me to him.

“I love you so much Steph.”

“I love you Harry.”